turtlespeed

This makes ME SICK!

Bartender friend told me he kept a bottle behind the bar. If someone got stupid on him they'd be screaming at chuck in the big white telephone.

I used to keep a king size bottle of generic eye drops. For the "Waterboys" when I bartended in Miami. The club I worked at didnt close until 6 am, and after 5 the only people there are either coked out of their brains or rolling on extasy. The Extasy heads would aske for water after water and never tip. So after the 10th water they got a special one.
eye drops are a vasal constrictant, the rumor is that once it gets to your insides it encourages your shit storage facility to constrict, releasing hot stinky mess. All I know is that when tested it definitely gave you the shits. I know not the nicest thing to do, but after a 12 hour shift and you have some idiot rudely ordering water over and over and over again, it makes it stop, and gives you a funny feeling of happiness watching them run for the John.

Oh yeah, ever seen a Mens toilet at a nightclub that had 600 people in it over the period of a night? Men piss on everything. Especially drunk men.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

When I was in High School, senior year, we poured a bottle of Ipecac in the soda we brought to the ROTC senior party, everyone was puking-it was interesting-didnt get caught!;)

Sounds like something from American Pie - Band Camp! :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When I was in High School, senior year, we poured a bottle of Ipecac in the soda we brought to the ROTC senior party, everyone was puking-it was interesting-didnt get caught!;)

Sounds like something from American Pie - Band Camp! :D:D

Or at a local dz near you. It's not that bad. I won't post the video again. Walt is in it. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo