CSpenceFLY

Who was your favorite DZ.com troll?

Chromeboy could be entertaining as well.

So was nippleboy, or nipplboy, though I think he may have started on rec.skydiving... been a long while though

i remember reading nippleboy on rec.skydiving when i first started jumping, but by that time he had long since given up putting a stiletto in his reserve container in order to make more space for beer.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I can't believe no one has mentioned AlexCrowley or peacefuljeffrey.
Not certain if they qualify as trolls but I sure could eat a lot of popcorn reading their posts.

:D:D:D:D:D[:/]

AlexCrowley? Oh man what a character! :D Hung out mostly in Speakers Corner I think.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You know we have had some good one over the years. Who was your favorite?

artistcalledian (artist called ian) got a notable mention...

Not certain if they qualify as trolls but I sure could eat a lot of popcorn reading their posts.

I liked all of the above...funks was great, peacefuljeffrey and I actually got along, and AC was always good for stirring the pot. :P

Actually, ya know funky was starting to slip in later posts. He was starting to be such a complete contrarian (yawn) that all you had to do was say 'yes' and he'd say 'no'. Not much thought, so I'd have to downgrade his troll rating a smidge.

-And did someone up there mention Jessica, the one that had terminal cancer and 'died'? :P

And for your all out psychos and scam artists, hard to beat pegasus/justaflygirl, & CaptainCrunch(chaos)/GavityJunky. :P

I guess they were the most fun for me because they all PM'd me so much...from ALL of their egos (accept pegasus)! :D:D:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

AlexCrowley? Oh man what a character! :D Hung out mostly in Speakers Corner I think.

Until he was sentenced to permanent ban here. We gave him sanctuary (and his own forum) over on sonicbeef.com, but he eventually became too busy with life and living it to hang out much. He's actually a great guy. He simply enjoyed baiting people here, as it's fairly obvious that there are those here who just need the hook jiggled once in front of their faces before they snap it up. It's an antagonist's dreamland here. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Yeah, I miss Alex. I wrote a fan letter to him. Chain-puller extraordinaire, but there was thought and research behind it. What's not to like?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

AlexCrowley, was definately provocative! I kinda' enjoyed his posts. artistcalledian could push buttons, for sure. Funks... what can you say about Funks? He was definately...'out there'!:D nippleboy was really entertaining. Quite an imagination, for sure. Ah... the 'good ol' days'.:D

Chuck

Actually, ya know funky was starting to slip in later posts. He was starting to be such a complete contrarian (yawn) that all you had to do was say 'yes' and he'd say 'no'. Not much thought, so I'd have to downgrade his troll rating a smidge.

Posters like that can present a real conundrum when trying to figure out if they really think like that or they are just trying to stir shit.;)

Not quite a troll, but similarly funny, was adamjenner (I think...the guy who managed pro wrestlers)

You're slipping Dave... That was AlexCrowley.

I'll go with the Bytch on this one and say AlienAngel. With Specter230 close behind.:ph34r:
Remster

Wasn't there a chick named Airann who begged for money to jump but couldn't pay her rent or anything else? I vaguely remember this.

I don't think alexcrowley was a troll. He just liked to push the limits. He's actually a pretty cool person.

Now Michele, is definitely a troll.;):ph34r:

After reading this thread (and laughing uncontrollably) it has to be NippLBoy.

Agreed. I would have thought Spectre230 hands-down, but these posts are pretty funny shit. I can't believe I missed them the first time through. :D

Although Spectre WAS good. My favorite was the time when he was sitting around with the Russian premier drinking cognac and smoking Cubans, then hopping in a MiG and putting it through its paces. :D

AND the time he jumped the Space Shuttle. :D

AND the time he was trying to choose which plane to accept from the US government as a retirement gift. :D

Don

OH, I remember those. And all those gifts he was sending to people LMAO...what a strange creature.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

How about ole "T-Bone"...the only time I ever blocked a user from PM's :S

Or was that KBone?

Those are good, but I have to give Funks mad props to the levels he sunk to fish us all in. Talk about multiple misdirection. :D:D:D

What was his sig?
Skyride Supporter #1
PM to join

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

How about ole "T-Bone"...the only time I ever blocked a user from PM's :S

Or was that KBone?

Those are good, but I have to give Funks mad props to the levels he sunk to fish us all in. Talk about multiple misdirection. :D:D:D

What was his sig?
Skyride Supporter #1
PM to join

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kbone...THAT was it! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You know we have had some good one over the years. Who was your favorite?

artistcalledian (artist called ian) got a notable mention...

yeah, ummmm not a big fan of PFJ since he called Shannon and I a cunt(s), but TOTALLY miss Funks!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Just today I was thinking about how much I miss FUNKS. Too bad he hasnt been around in a while.

There'll never be another one quite like Funks for sure... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Occasionally a cheap imitation seems to pop up but not quite with the same flair the original had.

Could be he has evolved nto a gentler more homosexual Funks
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun