kbordson

Vibes for Adventurechick

Re: [mx757] Vibes for Adventurechick - NEW [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In Reply To
In Reply To
In Reply To
i thought a car was turning right, b/c they had a blinker on but they didn't... i crossed int. speedway thinking it was clear and i got pounded, then spun into another car...

From this description, I still have no idea how you crashed.... clarification? Did you cross over oncoming traffic?

woman drivers.... need I say more?

:D:D

:D:D hey! not all women are that bad.... I got's me a squeeky clean driving record (no tickets or accidents) for the past 8 years since I learned how to drive. (knock on wood)

Rule one of the smarter driver... don't assume the other person is going in any direction because of their turn signals. Actually, don't assume anything with anything. As Jimmy Dugan would say, 'just gotta use that lump 3 feet above your ass,' and you'll be OK. :S
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Re: [mx757] Vibes for Adventurechick - NEW [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In Reply To
In Reply To
In Reply To
i thought a car was turning right, b/c they had a blinker on but they didn't... i crossed int. speedway thinking it was clear and i got pounded, then spun into another car...

From this description, I still have no idea how you crashed.... clarification? Did you cross over oncoming traffic?

woman drivers.... need I say more?

:D:D

:D:D hey! not all women are that bad.... I got's me a squeeky clean driving record (no tickets or accidents) for the past 8 years since I learned how to drive. (knock on wood)

Rule one of the smarter driver... don't assume the other person is going in any direction because of their turn signals. Actually, don't assume anything with anything. As Jimmy Dugan would say, 'just gotta use that lump 3 feet above your ass,' and you'll be OK. :S

I was just teasing on "woman drivers" stuff..
I Haven't had any accidents in long time but I drive like that manic Billy Vance does....

Gail, if you are reading this, I really recommend that you find a rich, mentally stable, around-30-year-old boyfriend. Someone who can drive you around, pay for your jumps (and medical bills), and protect you from thieving mexican roommates. Seriously. You are a great girl, but you really do need looking after.

There was probably a sign that said, "Fine for passing on the shoulder". :)

Just kidding. Gail sorry to hear you're banged up.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

There was probably a sign that said, "Fine for passing on the shoulder". :)

OK.... chastising aside. THAT was funny!!! (sorry Gail, I had to laugh)

Gail, if you are reading this, I really recommend that you find a rich, mentally stable, around-30-year-old boyfriend. Someone who can drive you around, pay for your jumps (and medical bills), and protect you from thieving mexican roommates. Seriously. You are a great girl, but you really do need looking after.

They weren't mexicans, chuck, they were venzuelans;):D however I do agree that Gail would benefit by having a sugar daddy who could look out for her. I think her parents would be relieved if she found one.*sigh*

Amen Brother!

BTW hope you are well and all is good.B|

Well, I'm single. Where do I find these wonderful, cute, 30 year olds who want to pay for my jumps and medical bills..... who aren't players. I've always tried to take care of myself, but right now it's kinda tough.... totally relying on good girlfriends for now...but if you do meet a good candidate, let me know!! :-)... until then, my best girlfriend is helping me dress/shower and I have excellent car and health insurance! :-)

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

In Reply To
In Reply To

There was probably a sign that said, "Fine for passing on the shoulder". Angelic

OK.... chastising aside. THAT was funny!!! (sorry Gail, I had to laugh)

LoL, ok that is funny.... what it wasn't fine???

My Aunt Sandy used to say something like this. She used to say, "Oh Dawnmarie, you have such good grades. You'll go to college and meet a nice rich man and get married." Then after college to med school "Oh, you'll go to med school, and find a nice rich man and get married." It used to piss me off. Now, at 39, impending divorce, $241,000 owed to Sallie Mae, working in a prison, I realize, the woman was right. Any nice rich men out there?

Oh my gosh!!! WHere the heck have I been!!! :S:S:S

Gail, I really hope that you're hanging in there, and doing alright. I had no idea...

Get well soon so i can come visit and party down in Florida!!! :)
We're here for ya!!! :)
CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

did the cops get involved?
has this raised your insurance?
and you do realise you broke the law?

thank you for the uplifting post...

a police report was made, still going on, i thought it was clear, but apparently it wasn't. Insurance will prob. go up, but they are covering it.... accidents happen. I wasn't under any influence, I was at work just trying to cross the road, thinking another car was turning and it was all good. I've learned not to trust a car with their blinker and I should have waited. The police even said, accidents happen.

did the cops get involved?
has this raised your insurance?
and you do realise you broke the law?

thank you for the uplifting post...

a police report was made, still going on, i thought it was clear, but apparently it wasn't. Insurance will prob. go up, but they are covering it.... accidents happen. I wasn't under any influence, I was at work just trying to cross the road, thinking another car was turning and it was all good. I've learned not to trust a car with their blinker and I should have waited. The police even said, accidents happen.

Gail.

IGNORE THE TROLLS

I tried to shut some of them up, but it seems that some people can't understand the difference between a "vibes thread" and an incident post or even worse yet a speaker corner thread and in that lack of understanding decides that you need to know exactly how wrong you are?! Ignore it.

Or better yet...

Go play rugby. Go one handed wake boarding.

BE GAIL!! B|

how are the other people doing?

I was told I was hurt the most, we all went to the hospital and they the other victims sent word to my room through the nurses to make sure I was ok. I sent the vibes back as much as I could through my concussion and broken bone. But everybody is doing ok to my knowledge, thank god!!

Gail doesn't forget to flare... you're confusing the women

Well since you were giving her advice I didn't want her to get confused.:P Maybe you two can start your own bowling league.:):P;)B|

Gail, hope you heal quickly.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Gail doesn't forget to flare... you're confusing the women

Well since you were giving her advice I didn't want her to get confused.:P Maybe you two can start your own bowling league.:):P;)B|

Gail, hope you heal quickly.

Nah... Rugby sounds like more fun. But I've never played it. So... quick lessons would be nice. :)