RastaRicanAir

Describe a Favorite Sexual Fantasy:

How about this one I have where Jesus Christ is jackhammerin' Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resemblin' a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus' tummy-tum.

:o:o:o

GB would *have* to be singing "Shameless" for THAT performance!!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

How about this one I have where Jesus Christ is jackhammerin' Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resemblin' a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus' tummy-tum.

You'd actually have to be singing A Lap Dance is so Much Better When the Stripper's Crying
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

You'd actually have to be singing A Lap Dance is so Much Better When the Stripper's Crying

What album is that one from? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Im not sure why but your response is by far the most shocking thing Ive seen on dz.com for a long time. :D

It is only SHOCKING to me because this is NOT how I see Chelle:) in my mind as a person in real life.... But B|

You don't know me very well then. ;):P

What album is that one from? :P

Hooray For Boobies
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Yeah, and it's even more of a turn-on when I find out she's doin' me to buy baby formula.

Now drop the tangent. I've decided these will be graded.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

All holes full.

Hi, my name is JP, how can I help?B|

Hi. my name is DB! B|

This makes two Mopar guys. all we need is a third...

I miss my Ramcharger
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Doing another woman with a strap on.

7 words exactly. ;)

Why do I get the feeling your husband is sometimes the "woman?" ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh, Robby...there you go, again!
Wait, when you asked me, it was 8 words or less. You took a word away??:P

Cuz it's you, you can use 8 words to descibe it here. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

All holes full.

Hi, my name is JP, how can I help?B|

Hi. my name is DB! B|

This makes two Mopar guys. all we need is a third...

I miss my Ramcharger

I miss my 'Cuda. When my Dad's time comes I get both the '68 GTX and the '69 Road Runner, and I still have my "tweaked" Dakota.

Got ya there! :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mile High Club

thats one of mine too

I would almost think that would be one for pretty much anybody in this sport. :P:)

In Reply To

Mile High Club

thats one of mine too

I would almost think that would be one for pretty much anybody in this sport. :P:)

except im too chicken to actually do it on a jump plane... something about having an audience doesnt do anything for me and well the bathrooms on major airlines are barely big enough for one person to pee in....:P:| So me thinks this is one fantansy im not gonna pursue...oh well:)

Not for me... I don't really like planes that much. Oh, sure, I like flying and I love the feeling at take off, when the landing gear leaves the ground, and I'm thinking, wow, we're flying! But I don't like being cramped, and some jump airplanes really makes me get to know other people's body parts and gear very well. And passenger planes are no better. Tried to sleep on the plane from Atlanta to London. My body hurt in places where I didn't know it could hurt. Ouch! And having sex in a plane just seems unpractical and uncomfortable. It would just be like all the parts of travelling in an airplane that I don't like.

Favourite sexual fantasy in seven words or less?

You'd be shocked!

:D

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?