banesanura

What would you do if you didn't own a TV?

In my personal opinion- TV is only good for one thing -Replaying those videos I adore: Hustler Honeys go skinny dipping (in a pool of jello at Uncle Ron Jeremy's) ;)

However my computer seems to have a more vivid collection of those types of videos.

Every one always asks me- so then what do people do when they come over to your place?
We have conversation, go out do things, and stay active. The last thing I would want to do is have friends over and have them sit on the couch and watch TV.

:S

What would you do if you didn't have a TV?

Me? I would be postwhoring on dropzone.com! Oh wait, I already do that. :|

But if I didn't have a TV, wife, or kid, hell, I might be the #1 dropzone.com postwhore by now! Instead, I'm #10. :D

Oh by the way, that's a killer cleavage right there in your avatar. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Every one always asks me- so then what do people do when they come over to your place?

We talk about things, eat, drink, play scrabble, and watch movies.

I haven't had a TV which actually receives "channels" since 2002 when I realized that although I was spending $60 a month it had been six months since I'd actually watched something on my 100 channels of satellite TV.

I'd watched more than a few movies, but they always came from the local independent video store with 60-70 years of decent films to choose from instead of the same stale cable re-runs.

Be nice to Sunny. If she's a dork for playing Guitar Hero then what am I for playing DDR? :D:D

Okay okay... :D I don't play any video games, except for poker.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We can stick up for each other...check out the DD forum

Will go check it out now...falling behind on postwhoring now that i have guitar hero. :D

Addictive, isn't it? Had GHIII since Christmas. Hooked, big time. Then around Easter I got Rockband...

Found that I'm a much better drummer than axe god!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Be nice to Sunny. If she's a dork for playing Guitar Hero then what am I for playing DDR? :D:D

Okay okay... :D I don't play any video games, except for poker.

yep, a guy could spend hours a day doing this
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

We can stick up for each other...check out the DD forum.
------------------------------------------------------
Is that some sort of Bra size forum?

If it is, i sure the fuck aint eligible for it. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I don't have a TV.

I have a projector hooked to surround sound and a DVD player, but it has no tuner and no cable. So, if someone wants to watch a movie, that's possible, but you can't fall into the "eh, we'll just watch TV" trap. Plus, you can't watch TV when the weather is nice and sunny, because you can't see.

What do people do when they come over? Wild sex, obviously.

We have a $100 Tv thats old and a cheap ass DVD player. I got rid of cable 4 years ago and never looked back. I find that TV is like smoking. Once you quit you cant stand it anymore. Its just so fuckin bad. I can watch about 15min of TV. About the time I see the same commercial 3 times I snap and shut the idiot tube off.

What do we do insted of TV? Well we have two big dogs and live in the mountains so we are never short on things to do. And I live minutes from Mount 7 where we paraglide off.

Oh and lots of sex. Thats fun too.