Amazon

Weekend Numbers 26-27 April

0:8::D

First jump in rain - OUCH. It wasn't raining on the ground and we had a 12K ceiling, but it sure as hell was raining up at 10,5 - which I discovered the instant I stuck my head out to check the spot B|

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

:)

whahoo!!! had a great weekend, on to level 5 AFF!
Got to meet and hang out with Vskydiver, John, ladydyver, Doc and nwflyer!! Thanks guys your awesome!! cant wait to get off AFF and jump with ya!! ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:D:D

As soon as I got out of the door, I flipped over on my back, held my altimeter out to keep it out of my burble, and just rode it all the way down to 5,5. MUCH more comfortable :)
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

0:8::D

:D visit to SkydiveUtah. Awesome DZ. Walked in the door and immediately felt like family.:)

Made 7 WS jumps and brought some new birds into the flock.

Last jump of the weekend was a 3 way horny gorilla that launched so smooth I had to work hard to get it to spin.>:( We broke it to build a BFR with the other jumpers that were chasing, but we fell so fast we 3 were the only ones that made it into the round. Ended the jump with a kiss pass all around.

Thanks to SDU for the invite. Look forward to making it back there.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Got to meet and hang out with Vskydiver, John, ladydyver, Doc and nwflyer!! Thanks guys your awesome!! cant wait to get off AFF and jump with ya!! ;)

Just a few more jumps sweetie and I'll take you up! :)

Beer weekend!

;):7:4!!!

First night jump
First night RW jump
First tracking dive
100th jump!!!

Night jumps were absolutely amazing, and I have once again reaffirmed my belief that we are all inherently insane, and just how awesome that is!

My 100th was incredible. Thanks a million to Dave, Deb, Scott, Chris, Michael, Jason, & Jeremy for being in on it, wish I could have had everybody on it!

"We'll start the ass kissing with you"

$3.62 per gallon for gas to get to the DZ:4:0

Did some RW and flopped around sitflying at the end of the day. I'm getting old too Scott, my arms are a bit sore.[:/] Saturday was a wash with the winds just to much for us to even head to a DZ so we tilled the garden instead.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

;);):)
(I.C.D#2 VP)

0 : 3 : 0 Jumped my new pit special suit for the first time:)

Wouldn't you owe beer then for a "first time"? You put a zero on the beer owed column. :S

:D:D:D:D . . . . . one of the best parts of saturday...getting measured for a new jumpsuit....not everyone gets to be measured by you!:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

then we can bring you over to jump the other side of the state and corrupt you even more:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:): 1 : 0

1 FUN RW - w/spider! It was great just to have a fun RW jump with nothing but laughs and good times! :):ph34r: On call for work really sucks!! B| At least I managed to get one jump in before work! :o

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

then we can bring you over to jump the other side of the state and corrupt you even more:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

heee heeee heeee >:( sounds good!! so... will you be gentle or rough? lol
(I.C.D#2 VP)

heee heeee heeee >:( sounds good!! so... will you be gentle or rough? lol

Before it gets gentle or rough you might need an A license and be suited up properly. ;) Don't get in too big of a rush. :D:D

alright, advice taken.
I am working on the licence, need the suit and gear though!!
(I.C.D#2 VP)