PLFKING

Being rejected as a 'friend'

I'll see your Jessica and raise you a jceman.

You're on !

Jack is cool, plus he's a Red Wings man.

Jess is totally uncool, and has sucky taste in hockey teams.

(...actually, you two have a lot in common.....). :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Maybe not... after what I witnessed on TV tonight I just may end up with better taste in hockey teams next season.

Come join us in the Red Wings camp......we'll show you how a real team plays the game.

It's all about hitting, tempered with finesse.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Remtard also rejected me, but he gave me a much nicer explanation than he gave you. I think you won this contest.:P

Would you be my friend? I'm asking before I invite as the declination would be just too painful.;)

first off in order to be a "LOSER" you HAVE to jump with a LOSER!!! http://www.1patheticloser.org/

REJECTION; dude, dont sweat the small shit man! My kid asked me to be Her friend here as well as others,... I have flately DECLINED.

The new way that this website code is now, is like totally draining on my ram... I am running some really old OS on a very old processor....

Not really digging this.... Hold yr head uP Donnie, it will all work out in the end man!!!

peace :DD

obtw for those of you not keeping uP or just not giving a crap....

"I am the ONE!!! re;

[url]http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_reply_write;quote=1;parent_post_id=3196251[.url]

My dad doesn't think he should take part in the new friends list thing on here...too much like myspace or whatever[:/]...So I'm feeling kinda:D undermining today...lets bombard him with friendship shall we!?:ph34r:

The first part is correct...I'm proud to be a loser...people at school look at me real funny when I say that B|

REJECTION my dear father is not small s*#%tuff man! It hurtsB|...show some love and be friends with your daughter as well as others! >:(

I'm not weird...just cool that's all...!!!!
*SWEEEET*

first off in order to be a "LOSER" you HAVE to jump with a LOSER!!! http://www.1patheticloser.org/

REJECTION; dude, dont sweat the small shit man! My kid asked me to be Her friend here as well as others,... I have flately DECLINED.

The new way that this website code is now, is like totally draining on my ram... I am running some really old OS on a very old processor....

Not really digging this.... Hold yr head uP Donnie, it will all work out in the end man!!!

peace :DD

obtw for those of you not keeping uP or just not giving a crap....

"I am the ONE!!! re;

[url]http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_reply_write;quote=1;parent_post_id=3196251[.url]

My dad doesn't think he should take part in the new friends list thing on here...too much like myspace or whatever[:/]...So I'm feeling kinda:D undermining today...lets bombard him with friendship shall we!?:ph34r:

Awe! See if I'd have known that you were her Dad I would have right away befriended you but she didn't post who her Dad was so... now I'll just pretend to be your friend. ;) Can't wait to see you in August! B|

Hey V hows goes it way over there? PRETEND like hell woman!!! Counting down the days to "leapin" at Kapo... ;^) Not sure about Kel, like i had mentioned previously the job move just might put the kabosch on Her travels! So sad to b'cuz its about you all!

yeah...SWEEEET is my oFfSpRiNg!! hehe Its been a heck of a ride in/of life with these girls of mine. So so so very pround of "my JoElMo3"~joanna,ellie&molly~ I am surely blessed by the man uPstairs thats for sure. Not sure if Ellie will make it either, 1st semester of JCC around then or during, but not sure of date yet for that.
anyway, a public THANK YOU Val for ALL of your info as of late for B&Bs and such, MOST helpful, Thank YOU!!!! :) yeah!! I could tell from the get~go that you are one of those if not THEE "Hostess with the mostess"! :) another YEAH!
WooHoo....

I'm praying for some early ILLINI SUPERSWEET CORN to bring out or have shipped... Not quite sure how I will pull it off, but I will give it my best midwestern try! Lets see 200+peeps X 3ears (or more) each.....hummmmmm... HOLY CRAP! ;) roflmAo

till then, stay happy and healthy yep yep!
Looking very forward in meeting you too John, Sir!!

peace and lovely blueskies!
:DD

"Looser".... "#173"....
It's LOSER and -173 (negitive)....

yepyep you ARE a loser alright! ;^P just like me..lol Ellie, Hector and Liannamal all straightened me out about the negitive sign b4 our number... geeesh guess us LOSERs never get it like the non losers... B|:)[/cool]