love2flyhigh

The beer pole

you should have allowed multiple choices, and there is not nearly enough beers listed there

go to Zhills and gaze in wonder and awe at their beer selection mmmm yummy
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Shiner or Newcastle is my Beer of choice but not easy to find at the nearby convenience stores so I usually just grab Corona because that is as close to real beer as they carry there.

The "American Swill" like Bud, Bud Light, Miller, Bush, Coors and others is simply NOT fit for human consumption.

I thought you were talking about a pole of beer. Then I click and find out you are taking a poll for beer.

lol...me too!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

t
The "American Swill" like Bud, Bud Light, Miller, Bush, Coors and others is simply NOT fit for human consumption.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the original Coors Banquet is a nicely hopped, balanced light pilsner. They really do make a good beer. Vskydiver drinks Miller Lite, so if she's making you a new jumpsuit, you better bring that. All the others? Well, it beats drinking water, although it's a pretty close contest.:D

I'll have one of the Alaska beers anyday!! The winter ale is good, but so are the 'regular ones'. IPA, Amber, Lager...

they're all good :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I want to know where we skydivers sit as far as our beer choices. For me its a hard choice however I wouldnt drink a CAS if it was free.

All the listed brand names are acceptable at best.

People seem to have a hard time making exceptional IPAs - some brewers don't put enough hops in their IPA while others get that right but don't put enough other flavor in. The Maritime Pacific Imperial IPA is good. Boulder Beer's Mojo is decent. Stone Brewery makes an acceptable IPA.

I'll buy Sierra Nevada at the corner 7-11 so I don't go thirsty, but would really rather spend my carb calories on Stone Arrogant Bastard (usually the original flavor)

but would really rather spend my carb calories on Stone Arrogant Bastard (usually the original flavor)

When did Skinnyshrek get a beer named after him???? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anything that I make. Well it goes over well at the DZ anyway.

Arrogant Bastard is crap! Those West Coast brewers don't know how to make an IPA. Way to heavy on the high alpha bittering hops. More is not better, there is a good ballance. You need to be able to still taste the malt charector of the beer.... or anything else after having the IPA.
Good bitterness, yes. Strong hop flavor, yes . Strong hop aroma, yes. So much oils from the hop cones that is coats your tongue and you no longer taste anything for the rest of the night, no.

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

I thought you were talking about a pole of beer. Then I click and find out you are taking a poll for beer.

lol...me too!

I figured it was an impotence thread, and just like a BillyVance attachment, I felt oddly compelled to open it.
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

I had a beer when i was at red rocks amphitheatre in Colorado called Hazed and Infused. It was a very hoppy beer and i usually don't like them, this one however had incredible flavor and you could really taste the malt in it. That said, i would go with a good german hefe or a true belgian wheat any day.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.