Andy_Copland

This Is England

Bloody colonials. I can understand any American accent yet you guys struggle with Scousers accents and northern monkey accents. tut tut tut :D

HEY now I got about 90% of 'Shawn of the Dead' without having to rewind once! B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sweetheart does it come with subtitles?

'Cuz I could only make out about every other word... :|

:P

The accents weren't THAT bad... even I understood what they were saying... :S
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Bloody colonials. I can understand any American accent yet you guys struggle with Scousers accents and northern monkey accents. tut tut tut :D

What's a Scouser???
I'm just getting the meaning of 'slag' (nasty!!) but I do what wa Crumpet is. Now explain the rest of that stuff to us, poor 'Mericans':$~~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I married a Scouser, I'll try to translate:

Bloody colonials. I can understand any American accent yet you guys struggle with Scousers accents and northern monkey accents. tut tut tut

"Silly Americans. I can understand any American accent, yet you guys struggle with accents from Liverpool and Northern England. lol :ph34r:"

My husband came to the states when he was young and has since lost his accent, but when the relatives come to visit...sheez, I do need a translator! :S:ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I watched this movie a few months ago and i still remember every bit of it. I loved it and it disturbed me all at the same time. I laughed and cried. It truly was an intense movie. Makes you sit and think. I also dont think its for everyone so if you decide to watch it make sure you know what youre getting yourself into. Like i said its really intense.

Huhmmph.

I saw it a few months ago. I rented it purely because of the scene of him with his mum and his trousers. :D I figured it would be angry-funny.

It was OK. I gave it three of five Netflix stars.

I am chuffed to bitts about some other movies, though.

:P

:)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.