LongWayToFall

What to do when she tells you she has a boyfriend

Post em. We'll stare.:D

She had her chance in the "Name Rack Rack" thread, so what is she complaining about?
Heck, I'd be happy to stare if she PM'd them to me.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You act as if asking a girl out, or talking to her is a marriage proposal.

That is not at all what I was saying >:( Where you got that I do not know.

It was a simple question, the guy in the video was becoming verbally angry because the girl mentioned her BF....like she was a bitch. When honestly it is done just to let them know she is taken. No being a bitch or anything else.

Where the fuck you come up with a marriage proposal I have no clue >:(

Guys bitch about women being teases and leading them on, then come back with this BS?? sheesh, make up your mind.

So was that just a loaded question then? Your emotional reaction makes it seem like you were waiting for someone to disagree with your ideals so that you could rip into them.
I'm not saying that all women do this or that guys aren't guilty of doing the same but some women will not say anything just because they like the attention that they are getting at the time. I think that is a crappy way to live life.
~El Josh AKA Ruby
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

Do you smile and say thanks when they stare at your boobs? :P

No one ever stares at my boobs. :(:P

Soo.. would you be thanking the guy for staring at your boobs, for holding the door or for both? :P
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I'm not saying that all women do this or that guys aren't guilty of doing the same but some women will not say anything just because they like the attention that they are getting at the time. I think that is a crappy way to live life.

That is one of my points....and guys are just as guilty as girls about not saying anything because they want the attention.

And no I was not looking for someone to disagree with me to rip there heads off. I asked because I keep hearing all these guys whining about girls not being honest, but yet when we are they bitch about that too. In fact they/we (girls and guys) will bitch about it either way! :ph34r:

Simply I was trying to make a statement that guys are just as freaking confusing as girls. One minute they bitch about wanting you to be honest, but when you are honest you are a bitch. Double edged sword! :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Attractive women always have boyfriends, due to the fact they never break it off with the old one, until they have established a relationship with a new one.

That statement is complete crap.

Sorry it is true, and I have seen quite a few guys do this too B| It really does go both ways. Granted not ALL guys and girls do this, but it really happens way more then it should.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Though the true definition of that word means more then one sexual partner over a life time, where as being monogamous means only one partner.

However society has changed quite a bit, and I think it has taken on more of the meaning where someone cannot be alone and will stay in a relationship with someone until they can find a replacement and do the swap. These are those people who are unable be alone with themselves and have to have someone around all the time.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

His statement was that ATTRACTIVE women ALWAYS stay in relationships until a new one comes along.

I guess it's just us ugly ones that are capable of breaking off with one before starting with another.:S (I'm not including you in the 'us')

I have numerous very attractive female friends who have been single for a number of years. I know more women who do it that way than who start up another immediately.

And I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that guys get tons of dirty looks when they act like gentlemen. I don't think there's tons of people out there who make a habit of giving people dirty looks. I see many more people being friendly and courteous than I do the rude ones. Maybe it's just that I'm really good at ignoring rude people....at least in person. Not so good on dizzy! :D

At any rate, I'm sure that these negative impressions are the truth for those of you out there expressing them. But I am also sure that I see way more polite people out there than impolite. It's just that the rude ones make more of an impression.

Attractive is a relative term, what one person considers attractive may not be to someone else. My response was a general one. Yes that does happen, guys and girls are both very capable of being that insecure and unhappy with themselves.

It has nothing to do with attractive or ugly. I think I am attractive and don't fall into the category of a serial dater. I have been single for awhile now, not going to stay involved or get involved with someone who isn't secure in themselves. I do not feel the need to deal with the drama.

I am going to also add that you live in Colorado. When I was living there, and every subsequent time I have gone back the people there are 10x more friendly then those in other areas. At least from what I have seen.

The bottom line is it comes down to insecurity.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

And I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that guys get tons of dirty looks when they act like gentlemen.

This thread says otherwise

I agree MOST women do not have a problem with it but when you make the MISTAKE of opening a door for a the ones that do have an issue with it, Be ready to get chewed out. It has happened to me several times and is really sad when it does.

And I'm sorry, but I just don't buy that guys get tons of dirty looks when they act like gentlemen.

I agree MOST women do not have a problem with it but when you make the MISTAKE of opening a door for a the ones that do have an issue with it, Be ready to get chewed out. It has happened to me several times and is really sad when it does.

Let me just relate a time I went to a Christmas party with my G/F at the time. With the exception of my G/F all the other women in attendance were gay.
Now I, as a Southern gentleman will ~always~ open a door for a lady. (among other things)
Well, they were having NONE of it.
I wasn't doing it for any reason other reason then my Granny raised me that way.:S

I told my G/f about this, and that I was feeling a little uncomfortable just being myself.
She replied "You're uncomfortable? YOU"RE UNCOMFORTABLE?! Hell, I'm the [I] [B] only [/I] [/B] one here that doesn't eat pu...(you know what I'm gonna say) .." :P

From that point on, I treated all the other women there just like "one of the guys"
Got along great with all of them after that. :D
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

It even has it's own term, "Serial Monogomey" (sp?)

"Serial monogamy" means a series of exclusive relationships over a person's lifetime, but it does not imply that there is no time in between those relationships. So the term is not specific to the type of relationship being described here (where someone won't end one relationship until they have found someone else).

I think that most people in Western cultures practice serial monogamy; it's pretty much the norm.

Out of curiosity, let me ask you guys this. Would you rather a girl just not say anything and lead you on? or have her be honest that she is currently involved?

Attractive women always have boyfriends, due to the fact they never break it off with the old one, until they have established a relationship with a new one. So if a hot babe mentions her boyfriend, she isn't necessarily trying to discourage a guy hitting on her, but may just be letting the guy know he needs to give an impressive performance to unseat the incumbent.

BULLSHIT! SOME men and women are just as likely to pull the b.s. your mentioning. Attractiveness has nothing to do with it. And the statement of "always" is 100% pure bullshit. There is never an always to go with any gender or any relationship situation. :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Ahhh...I've ruffled Sartre's feathers. My work here is done.B|

No, you didn't ruffle my feathers at all. You just made me feel sorry for you. I'm sure it's been a looong time in between relationships for you. And you're just bitter because the attractive ones tell you they're in a relationship in order to not hurt your feelings.:P