moodyskydiver

taking applications for new boy toy

downwardspiral's post got me to thinking,so I'll just start another thread so the other doesnt get too side-tracked.:ph34r:

Must be:

1.Willing to take me to the DZ and/or boogie(s) with him (even if I dont jump anymore...I still like to party with other skydivers.)
2.Want lots of good sex (its been awhile:| )
3.Must love my German Shepard,Tucker
4.Willing to buy me good beer and make good Amaretto Sours
5.able to keep up with my crazy life/moodswings/cravings etc.
6.able to enjoy or put up with my tattoos and piercings...I have 5 of each.you guess where:P

I know, thats too much to ask for but a girl can dream cant she?;)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

downwardspiral's post got me to thinking,so I'll just start another thread so the other doesnt get too side-tracked.:ph34r:

Must be:

1.Willing to take me to the DZ and/or boogie(s) with him (even if I dont jump anymore...I still like to party with other skydivers.)
6.able to enjoy or put up with my tattoos and piercings...I have 5 of each.you guess where:P

I know, thats too much to ask for but a girl can dream cant she?;)

to consider an application, i'd have to think this through with you:

1. well, are you willing to pack my parachute for being taken to the dropzone and always standing ready with a sammich and a beer after the last load. or whenever i decide to put my personal beer light on!? sammiches also should be ready while jumping takes place.

2. could you please define lots!? i heard once that once every 3 weeks was plenty. so, how much is lots?

3. only if tucker can put up with my lovely chiara. she's not to be fucked around with.

4. yes. no american piss tough, i'd have to import from here.

5. i'll swing with you.

6. i have piercings and tattoos as well. if you're able to keep up with the piercings, you might as well stand everything up.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

If you send me a picture of your boat, I'll post your ad at the DZ for the young guys.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

1.. Are you going to pack for me?
2... Who doesn't want lots of good sex???
3... Dogs are dogs.. I get along with most.
4... Ameretto Sours? no... Margaritas? yes
5... That covers a majority of women so... sure, why not
6... nothing wrong with body art
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Must be:

And the line has already stretched around the block by now. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok I'll clarify:

1. you teach me to pack your rig and pay for me to get my A and I'll pack for ya.Beer and sammiches included IF I get to drink too!

2.lots= more than 3times a week and whenever,wherever I feel like it...which can include more than 3 times a day...can you keep up with me there?

3.Tucker is good with female animals,its the males he likes to get aggressive with.But we're in training to fix that.

4."good" beer is either imported or home brewed.period.I can make my own Amaretto Sours if someone provides the Amaretto.I dont do marguritas anymore after a BAD run-in with SM1's Margurita Monday @ WFFC 03...ask anyone there who witnessed it.I was miserable!But I'll make up for the lack of tequila in my life with lots of rum.

5. no changes there,you still have to keep up with the crazy moody me!:ph34r:

6. agent_lead,you're SOL b/c I like my nips pierced as well as my other piercings...one in each ear and one in da hood.And ofcourse my tats.:PB|

and as for other requests:

*7. no I will not relocate from my lovely country of TEXAS!But I would LOVE to travel.

*8. you can mow your own dang lawn.and while we're talking about "mowing" all I have to say is:"Its more fun on the playground if theres less grass to wade through":)

*9.No one has ever complained about my gag reflexes yet.:P

*10. screw the boat...I have a truck!B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

That's different. Instruction, coaching, direction is NOT complaining. I've definitely had to say,"less teeth baby that's starting to hurt." Mainly what I mean about a bad bj is the girl just isn't enthusiastic and most likely sees BJs as a chore rather than a gift.

I want my woman to be as enthusiastic about pleasing me as I am about pleasing her. And quite frankly its a deal breaker. If she's got hang ups or is just a bad lover (which usually stems from laziness i.e. dead fish syndrome) then I'm not sticking around no matter how much we click otherwise.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

1: yes, jumping or not a skydiver's place is at the DZ
2: definately
3: love dogs
4: life's too short to drink cheap beer, i always say. and i've bartended in the past so sours are no problem.
5: multi-tasking comes easy to me
6: ink and/or metal, no worries
diamonds are a dawgs best friend