moodyskydiver

taking applications for new boy toy

Damn this is the best thread in awhile! it has prizes!

LMAO! sorry,the prize goes to cloudseeker2001!He was fastest on the draw to send me a PM.I hope hes happy with his prize.:$

HHHEEYY! i am sure he cheated, redo, redo, redo. 40DD, Man i wont get one thing done at work today just wondering, "what if i won the prize" LOL
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Ok I'll clarify:

1. you teach me to pack your rig and pay for me to get my A and I'll pack for ya.Beer and sammiches included IF I get to drink too!

2.lots= more than 3times a week and whenever,wherever I feel like it...which can include more than 3 times a day...can you keep up with me there?

3.Tucker is good with female animals,its the males he likes to get aggressive with.But we're in training to fix that.

4."good" beer is either imported or home brewed.period.I can make my own Amaretto Sours if someone provides the Amaretto.I dont do marguritas anymore after a BAD run-in with SM1's Margurita Monday @ WFFC 03...ask anyone there who witnessed it.I was miserable!But I'll make up for the lack of tequila in my life with lots of rum.

5. no changes there,you still have to keep up with the crazy moody me!:ph34r:

6. agent_lead,you're SOL b/c I like my nips pierced as well as my other piercings...one in each ear and one in da hood.And ofcourse my tats.:PB|

and as for other requests:

*7. no I will not relocate from my lovely country of TEXAS!But I would LOVE to travel.

*8. you can mow your own dang lawn.and while we're talking about "mowing" all I have to say is:"Its more fun on the playground if theres less grass to wade through":)

*9.No one has ever complained about my gag reflexes yet.:P

*10. screw the boat...I have a truck!B|

Damn i missed the travel part, 24 countries in the last two years, does that count? UUUHHHH, Does lots of sex include the mile high club?

HHHEEYY! i am sure he cheated, redo, redo, redo. 40DD, Man i wont get one thing done at work today just wondering, "what if i won the prize" LOL

LOL! Nope I have the timestamp on my PMs that says he won fair and square.And for the record,they're not 40DDs...they're 40DDD...you forgot that 3rd "D" there, hun.

And for all you out there that keep hounding the winner and Broke since his msg failed...ya might as well stop it.They've promised not to "kiss and tell".(that means you too Billy!!yeah, I caught ya!):P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

And for all you out there that keep hounding the winner and Broke since his msg failed...ya might as well stop it.They've promised not to "kiss and tell".(that means you too Billy!!yeah, I caught ya!):P

Damn... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn i missed the travel part, 24 countries in the last two years, does that count? UUUHHHH, Does lots of sex include the mile high club?

Damn! 24 in 2 yrs? you're a regular globe trotter arent ya?

Well just make one last trip (to TX this time)and you will only have to travel for boogies afterwards,hows that?;)

Yes! I'd love to join the MHC>:(

pics for proof

Check your phone...NOW do you believe me Mr Smarty?:P:P:P

You better keep 'em to yourself too dammit!Or I'll fly to NY and hunt you down!

(I swear the beer made me do it Mom!):):$

Sure you'll come and hunt me down. I highly doubt that
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

LOL! Nope I have the timestamp on my PMs that says he won fair and square.And for the record,they're not 40DDs...they're 40DDD...you forgot that 3rd "D" there, hun.

40DDD! i hope you claim those girls on your taxes since you have to suppost them all year every year. Where would one begin such a journey? HHHHHMMMMMM? Ok thats it, i headin to Texas, YYYYEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAA

40DDD! i hope you claim those girls on your taxes since you have to suppost them all year every year. Where would one begin such a journey? HHHHHMMMMMM? Ok thats it, i headin to Texas, YYYYEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAA

LOL!thats what the pierced barbells are for to give you a starting point.:ph34r: and cloudseeker2001 is my witness so you have to ask him if I was good to my promise or not.:P

What is my current avatar not cute enough?

No, it's totally HOTT!! It just makes me have to wear a bib because of all the drool. :S[:/]:$
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"