tmanmike

Is it possible to have sex with one person for the rest of your life?

What do you think?

I think once you mature, you'll spend more time thinking with the head on top of your shoulders.

What does a strong sex drive and the ability to sleep with whomever I want have anything to do with maturity?

This is the longest I've been with the same women. We've been together for 5 years and married for nearly 3 years now. I'm excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with her. The point isn't sex just for sex. Its sex because its with the person you love so much.

You may never understand. You may never experience this. I hope you do, because its so much more fulfilling then those quick lays. I'm still amazed that this amazing women loves me. So very intelligent, sexy...many things and she's a really good skydiver too.

In fact, here's a link to our wedding pictures from 2005. :)
http://picasaweb.google.com/DirtBagSwooper/Wedding

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

What do you think?

I think once you mature, you'll spend more time thinking with the head on top of your shoulders.

What does a strong sex drive and the ability to sleep with whomever I want have anything to do with maturity?

It doesn't - that's sort of the point.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

This is the longest I've been with the same women. We've been together for 5 years and married for nearly 3 years now. I'm excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with her. The point isn't sex just for sex. Its sex because its with the person you love so much.

You may never understand. You may never experience this. I hope you do, because its so much more fulfilling then those quick lays. I'm still amazed that this amazing women loves me. So very intelligent, sexy...many things and she's a really good skydiver too.

In fact, here's a link to our wedding pictures from 2005. :)
http://picasaweb.google.com/DirtBagSwooper/Wedding

You should maybe ask your wife the question. I can almost guarantee that at one point in time while the two of you were having sex she was thinking about someone else. You have probably done it too. Its only natural.

Its only a matter of time before those carnal urges and desires get the best of you.

You should maybe ask your wife the question. I can almost guarantee that at one point in time while the two of you were having sex she was thinking about someone else. You have probably done it too. Its only natural.

Its only a matter of time before those carnal urges and desires get the best of you.

I know that she has had those thoughts, as have I; however, saying "I do" is a serious commitment. More tail has been thrown at me since I got married then in high school and college combined, but marriage is important. More important then that is the trust that I have in my wife and she has in me. That is not something I'm not willing to compromise.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Which word confuses you the most? Possible?

Is it possible for my house to collapse tomorrow?
Is it possible for me to live to be 100?

Now, it may not be possible for YOU to have sex with one person for the rest of your life, but don't go telling other people their own answers are wrong. I'm not even touching this question... just your faulty logic in your manner of asking.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Which word confuses you the most? Possible?

What makes you think I am confused?

Because the answer to your question is "yes" and does not require a poll. All it requires is a person to have sex with somebody and then die. In fact, anyone who dies (all of us) has had sex with one person (the last person they had sex with) for the rest of their life.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Is it possible? Yes.
Is it likely? Hell freaking no! Not in this society/time and age.
Is exploring sex with different people a bad thing? Nope. In fact, it's considered healthy and recommended by most "psychologist".
Does that mean you should be promiscuous? No. It's all relative to what stage you are at in your life... B|

~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Discussion took place earlier today. I say no way, no how, no chance in hell.

Way to much booty out there just begging for it. Why on earth would someone want to have sex with the same person forever???

What do you think?

Me thinks you have a very high opinion of ones self. Woman pick and choose who they want, especially the good looking ones. Your telling me they all pick you?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

What do you think?

Very well stated. Although maybe a little better stated: "I think IF you mature, you'll spend more time thinking with the head on top of your shoulders."
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I could do it. I consider myself more than an animal, and have evolved beyond listening to just my basic biological urges. I would love to spend my life together with a special someone, than to lay over 100s of chicks in a lifetime.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

What do you think?

That would depend on how long she lets you live.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I could do it. I consider myself more than an animal, and have evolved beyond listening to just my basic biological urges. I would love to spend my life together with a special someone, than to lay over 100s of chicks in a lifetime.

And a good woman will pick someone like you over someone like HIM anyday :-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !