moodyskydiver

whos the sexiest male skydiver on dz.com?

That means they don't have a smiley to indicate incredulent irritation.
And DON'T answer a question with a question!

Well, that's nothing new...you're always irritated with me. I can't imagine why? :):)
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

Yes, Turtle...really!

I don't know what to say.:$

I don't care what you have to say, just take your damn shirt off and take some pics....then post them...duh!:P

~R+R:)

Ummm - I don't think everyone has quite enough mental bleach for me to do that - besides I am leaving for georgia soon and if the athorities get wind of that, they won't let me in the state. So I'm going to have to go with a "No, for prosperity's sake".

But thank you for playing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am leaving for georgia soon and if the athorities get wind of that, they won't let me in the state. So I'm going to have to go with a "No, for prosperity's sake".

Oh yeah...I'm gonna get to see Turtle without his shirt IN PERSON! Wooooo! :P
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

Kinda makes me sad, I am so new that I don't know ANY dz.com hotties!!!!

If you're interested in anyone, pm me or one of the other ladies and we'll let you know if you should bother. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll nominate you both. Now take off your shirts. :)

Yes please :)

again??;):)
Hmmmm should I post it? :P

I don't know what you are talking about:)

If you had such a thing I guess you could consider it your property and do what you wish with such thing ;)

Could have repercussions on future possessions though:D:D:ph34r::P;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I am leaving for georgia soon and if the athorities get wind of that, they won't let me in the state. So I'm going to have to go with a "No, for prosperity's sake".

Oh yeah...I'm gonna get to see Turtle without his shirt IN PERSON! Wooooo! :P

:|
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If you're interested in anyone, pm me or one of the other ladies and we'll let you know if you should bother. ;)

for sure! B|
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

This seems like the perfect time for all of you boys to get some last minute sucking up in before you are referred or deferred to the new girl :D:D

Don't feel sad-I've been around for a good while and none of these guys do anything for me.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

None of the girls will do anything for you either :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Don't feel sad-I've been around for a good while and none of these guys do anything for me.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

None of the girls will do anything for you either :D:D:D

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Ok guys.Post your pics and I or one of the other women can make a poll for the top 5 to be voted on.

Show us your man candy! we need some hot bods to counter balance all the boobie threads.No they dont have to be nudes...but they're always appreciated:)Just give us a good pic of YOURSELF that you want to represent you.No photoshopping aloud!:D:P

Ok, I know I can't compete with what's probably already been posted here, but I can still play along. :)
A lot of you know me personally, many in literally person. MOST of you last saw me probably in Rantoul, the place where my personality seems to shine. I'm a good guy, that can have fun (and maybe be not so "good" at times.) Rantoul, god I miss that place.

Anyway, the last time most of you saw me, I was packing a few more pounds than I would like. Ya, ok, about 40 too many.

Those are gone from a good diet alone. Top that off with the fact that in the last couple of weeks I started running again. Boy do I feel good about myself now. :)
Here's a "torso" shot I'm willing to share. This was taken pre-running...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1