councilman24

Finally, Master of my domain

I set here on in Elizabethtown, PA with the ink drying of Dave DeWolf's signature on my brand new Master Rigger temporary certificate!B|

About damn time! 20 years after my Senior certificate.:$

I already bought beer last night after I passed the practicals and oral.;)

Note the updated profice and sig.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

I set here on in Elizabethtown, PA with the ink drying of Dave DeWolf's signature on my brand new Master Rigger temporary certificate!B|

About damn time! 20 years after my Senior certificate.:$

I already bought beer last night after I passed the practicals and oral.;)

Well done young (giggle) padawan you have shown the patience needed to be a Jedi rigger. Congratulations.

Mick.
Note the updated profice and sig.

Congrats Terry!

I too am a DeWolf deciple and initially respect those that learn from the master. The Handsome One is (in my mind) the best trainer of riggers on the planet. One of the great things about Dave is that he is alwayse learning as well as teaching. When I had the loft in Eloy he came in and looked over my operation. His quote was "you've done well" I felt like Skywalker being complimented by OB1. I've never had a higher compliment in this industry.
At the same time he asked some questions about what I do and honestly discussed my solutions to things I am good at.
I still count on the network of DeWolf people to find proper info when I need it. Mel Lancaster (hopefully) will carry the torch when Handsome decides to hang it up.
DeWolf's impact on the parachute rigging community may never be fully appreciated. He is the man. And YOU are the man for going through the master.
Again Congrats on your Master ticket.

Aaron Scott
“God Damn Mountain Dew MotherFuckers!”

Congratulations Terry.
Brings back fond memories to Dave's huge, rambling house back in 1988. After an arduous day of testing, I emerged with a Senior Rigger ticket.
Dave's sense of humor made the testing process fun and he took the time to teach me a couple of the finer points of sewing patches.

Well, it's about time! Terry, that's fantastic. With your knowledge of parachutes and the industry in general, you're gonna do great. I'm really proud for you. I've had the pleasure of meeting you at Symposiums over the years and have been really impressed by not only your knowledge but your over all exuberance for things parachute. Congratulations and all the very best to you!

Chuck

Yep, the one from Michigan. I was sitting on the packing table during Rags' demo. I've seen it about 6 time.;)

Doug and I were there for master. We practiced the pratical stuff Friday and Saturday and tested Saturday and Sunday.

Congrats on your senior ticket. Remember, don't be shy about picking up the phone and calling someone for help. The factory, another rigger, Dave, me or anyone else. PM people here to.

Have fun taking care of someone's last chance to live.:o:PB|
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Thanks for all the congratulations.

I didn't get my senior tickets from Dave, but have known him for years through PIA. This was my first trip to his "museum". The best part was the attic. That and the dust that was older than I was.

But Dave and his team does a good job getting riggers started. As we all know that there is still a lot for all the new seniors to learn.

What was most impressive were three new senior riggers that stayed over the weekend and packed 20 more chests and 20 more seats in order to test for those two ratings today. That's one long week and a half.

I've been qualified for this for a long time but didn't take the time or make the opportunity to get it. Glad I went out to Dave's.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Rags was a hell of a teacher, I loved his demo and help with the patch!

I have no problem picking up the phone... or getting in the car, I live 1 mile from Dave :)
I'll also be getting chest and seat ratings, have a few chest packs already. With Dave down the street, didn't have to take 3 extra days off of work to do it. B|

Where in MI are you? I'm from Royal Oak originally. We stopped in Tecumseh once to jump, but weather didn't cooperate that day.

Congrats again!!!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda