froglady

If you've got a second please vote for my restaurant

Hmmm, I can't say I really appreciate trying to get out of county and out of state people to respond to that poll. It's manipulation and dishonest.

I actually have a lot of respect for you for other things, but not this.

It's a local issue and it ought to stay that way.

Such a shame that since the internet these sort of competitions are never won on a fair basis.

The competition should be "competition of who can get the most friends to vote for their name'.

Personally, If i powned something and i entered a comptition and won it i would want to know i won it because it was the true winner, not cause i asked people all over the world who have no clue of my business to vote for it.

I dont mean this to be directed at the guy who started this thread, i just see this more and more on the internet and really think it must take alot of pride out of winning such competitions.

How can they have a competition of voting for the best family restaurant over an internet? Shouldnt the voters all have been to the restaurant and the votes actually mean something.? Just one of those things that the internet has ruined in my opinion.

BTW, I voted for you.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

no fair i voted 4 u & replied 2 your post so now sum1 has 2 answer my question about the best place to learn 2 jump in my area.

Skydive Sussex NJ Sussex, New Jersey

Skydive Jersey Shore Farmingdale, NJ, New Jersey

Ocean City Skydiving Center Berlin, Maryland

Sky's The Limit Northeast Skydiving Center East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Skydive Long Island Calverton, N.Y.,

Blue Sky Ranch Gardiner, New York

Long Island Skydiving Center East Moriches, NY

Skydive Pennridge Perkasie, Pennsylvania

Cross Keys & Freefall Adventures Williamstown, New Jersey

Kutztown Skydiving Center Kutztown, Pennsylvania

if u dont i'll cry.
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

I'm a local & will vouch for GGs. :)
I've been to all the places in the running except for one (Two Amys). I'll make it a point to check them out before the voting ends. The category is "Family Friendly" and IMHO there are a couple of places that shouldn't even be in this category. I don't know how they determine which restaurant goes where but in this case it seems a little flawed to me. But I digress. Don't get me wrong, I love Mikes (who is winning so far) and live about a mile away but take it from a local.....Mikes isn't exactly what I'd call "family friendly" or the first place I think of when I hear those words. :S GGs is.

Just my 2 cents. :)
Don

Here's to friends!

Thank you for the votes :)
Yes a sneaky way to get votes. Since I do a lot of skydiver events at GG's, sponsor dinners for dropzone events and many jumpers when in DC/Alex stop by for a meal. Figured a couple dozen people on here would feel ok putting in their vote since they've experienced GG's.

Anne

Hmmm, I can't say I really appreciate trying to get out of county and out of state people to respond to that poll. It's manipulation and dishonest.

I actually have a lot of respect for you for other things, but not this.

Funny, I thought the same thing, I wondered if I was the only stick in the mud.

Getting people to vote for the hawt women contests is one thing, we can see the pictures. But since I can't sample your restaurant over the internet then it really isn't fair.

Best of luck, but you are cheating a bit by stuffing the ballet box.

Figured a couple dozen people on here would feel ok putting in their vote since they've experienced GG's.

I think the number of votes you will get from bonfire individuals with too much free time will far outweigh the number of votes you get from bonfire posters who were actual patrons.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Generous George's Positive Pizza & Pasta Place
We're up for "best Family Friendly" again this year, hit 3rd last year and would love to move up this year.

http://citysbest.aol.com/washington-dc/best-dining/family-friendly-restaurants/

Anne

Just found out you can vote once a day for Generous George's Restaurant.
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.