highfly

Corrupt a wish.

Granted , but my definition of Mean is average.
You have gone from Average to under average...

I wish my baby boys would sleep all through the night giving myself and my wife a better nights sleep

Granted but they are in a coma

I wish my brother would sleep on his bed and not the couch when I visit
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I wish I knew the answers.

Granted but you foget the questions

I wish i was selectively invisibleB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wish that didn't have to travel this week

Granted, YOU"RE FIRED

I wish for fish:)

Granted but they crush you

I wish I had a new HS class vehicle
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I wish my top end customer would call me back to sign off on the $120k deal I have in the pipeline

Granted, but the day after signing he goes bankrupt

I wish that there as no need for a job like mine (that would be cool)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Granted, now you're unemployed, working the streets as a tranny hooker and was picked up by some politician. Now your life is miserable as your story is the number one talked about thread in speakers corner. The arguements never stop.

I wish I had a big back yard for my dogs to play in.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Granted, now you're unemployed, working the streets as a tranny hooker and was picked up by some politician. Now your life is miserable as your story is the number one talked about thread in speakers corner. The arguements never stop.

Awe man NOT AGAIN[:/]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wish I could get laid again.

Granted. but you are laid by an ostrich:ph34r::ph34r:

I wish i could save all the cool songs i'm finding on Youtube:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Granted - Blue skies, a nice breeze, excellent temperature and well-behaved uppers.

Unfortunately your repack expired yesterday and there is no rigger available
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Sorry dude - got called away and accidentally pressed post :)
I wish I was a little bit taller

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Too easy man -

Granted. It's burning your bed instead.

I wish I was a skygod

Granted. However, tomorrow you are going to be falsely accused of murder and end up looking at the sky from behind bars for a maximum of 45min a day for the rest of your life.

I wish I had two wishes. One would be whatever I wanted, and the other would automatically defeat the negative component of the wish that the next poster grants me.
Gravity Waits for No One.

I wish I had two wishes. One would be whatever I wanted, and the other would automatically defeat the negative component of the wish that the next poster grants me.

Granted, but the next person didn't put a negative component in the wish (one of those "fluffy" people) which cause your wish to reverse itself, and you got the exact opposite of what deep in your head you really always wanted so you couldn't just fool the wish and wish for the opposite. :ph34r:

I wish for an evil monkeys paw.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Granted - your right had changes into one. Being evil, it is immensely strong and has a life all of it's own. So you have to keep watching it continuously in case it tries to kill you - again.

I wish there would be no more soap operas or reality TV shows, both on this side of the grave and the next one, EVER.
~mom

Granted - your right had changes into one. Being evil, it is immensely strong and has a life all of it's own. So you have to keep watching it continuously in case it tries to kill you - again.

I wish there would be no more soap operas or reality TV shows, both on this side of the grave and the next one, EVER.

Granted- but then people start doing something better like skydiving- Now you have to be on a waiting list for 2 years just for one lift ticket. And it costs 1299 dollars and you get stuck with smelly gassy people on the air plane.

I wish I could lose these last 20 lbs.
Best Girl Scout Ever.