highfly

Corrupt a wish.

Squeak - it's the "Corrup a wish" thread, not a "Corrupt the thread" thread....c'mon

I did corrupt the wish, geez some people are never happy>:(:P

Ok a wish,

i wish that those who i want to met but didn't not get the chance to meet on my last visit are met by me on my next visit
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak - it's the "Corrup a wish" thread, not a "Corrupt the thread" thread....c'mon

I did corrupt the wish, geez some people are never happy>:(:P

Ok a wish,

i wish that those who i want to met but didn't not get the chance to meet on my last visit are met by me on my next visit

Wish granted.

My wish is that you don't piss them off when you meet them. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Wish granted.

My wish is that you don't piss them off when you meet them. :Dnow who's not playing the game>:(:|:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wish granted.

now who's not playing the game>:(:|:P

Pffft, whatever. I'm not good at games. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Wish granted.

now who's not playing the game>:(:|:P

Pffft, whatever. I'm not good at games. :Pme either, now I wish you would make a damned wish:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wish you would make a damned wish

I wish to do well on my next few jumps and have my A by Chicks Rock. :)

Granted - however - when it is time to go . . . your travel plans bring you by **HERE** (see photo) and you get lost.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I wish so many of turtlespeed & squeak's posts came with warning labels & locks. so I was reminded to & could only view them at times when, ROTFLMFAO until I can't see straight & nearly piss myself didn't get me in trouble, or draw so much attention to myself. (at work, in resturants & other public places.) you guys almost got me hauled away by NYPD to NYC psych ward. you crazy fuckers. :D:D:D:D:D:P:P

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak