Shotgun

bird print on my window

The guys just left from installing our new windows, and I go upstairs to check them out.... And one of them has a big smudge on it.... And on close inspection, it's obviously a bird print. I don't see any dead birds laying around, so I guess the little fellow was OK. Tried to get a good picture . . .

Did you hear about the couple that got putty confused with vasoline?

Their windows fell out.:|

That would really suck if they were doing a sex act while leaning against the window. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We get bird stikes from those stupid doves all the time in our windows... I swear those birds are the most stupid creatures I've come accross...

That's probably what it was, because we have tons of those around here, and it looks like it was a bird about that size.

Reminds me of the Virgin Mary 'sightings' in windows, etc. Hey, I bet you could charge admission if you advertised! :)

Yeah, maybe I should put up a sign at Elsinore and Perris..... Oh wait, I don't want to let any of those filthy skydivers into my house. :P

And riddler: I was thinking the same thing... "Man, that bird was dirty." :D

And cocheese: Maybe if I was stoned that joke would have been funny. :P

Used to get them all the time in LA. Mourning doves aren't the brightest.

They sure are cute though. There is a pair nesting in the middle of the student area at Elsinore. :)

Perfect accuracy target!;):D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Used to get them all the time in LA. Mourning doves aren't the brightest.

They sure are cute though. There is a pair nesting in the middle of the student area at Elsinore. :)

Perfect accuracy target!;):D

:D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

:D:D:D

Can't believe "pwned" is out of the gaming world, and become a part of regular culture.

Soon another word to be added to the dictionary.

Pwned (poned) - See "Owned"
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.