skymama

Would you go/have you gone to a Nudist Camp?

Wife and I go to HEDO 2 in Jamaica every ValentnesDay week. Total bliss and we fall in love all over every year...like jumping it cant be described in words but must be experienced.......go to the website hedonism2.com......................................
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Ah... Yeaha! Only two or three that I can think of. Everyone by accident. First, Bolinas beach north of S.F. flying my hang glider. I met the most beautiful girls there, of course they were nude! Second, a beach in Sonoma county on the Russian river. Third, Harbin Hot Springs, Lake county, CA. Almost got kicked out of the warm pool for talking and laughing. Some people shouldn't ever take their clothes off in public! Been there, seen em! Can you envision a human Sharpei!!! Not my fault...!

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

A beach is a little different, you can kind of mind your own business there. A camp with all the organized activities, and some including children...not my thing.

The camp might be fun. Not sure about the children though; I guess it would depend... I don't think that most nudist camps are sexual in any way, so it probably wouldn't be a big deal to have kids around, as long as their parents are there and keeping an eye on them.

There is a nudist club sort of close to here that we have considered joining, mostly because I want to have a place to go swim in the nude. (I seriously hate swimsuits.) I'm not really interested in their other activities though (Naked volleyball or tennis??? Ouch, I need a bra! :$), and it's sort of expensive to join, so we're looking at the option of just getting a pool at home instead. They do have naked hiking though, and that sort of sounds like fun. :D

Why would it matter if you where 50, nudist don't care already thats why they are at these camps.

I was referring to the dropzone, not the nudist Naturalist camp. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hi Sky,
Yup, been there, done that, took the T-shirt off. Nude Beaches, Nudist camps, nekkid skydive and night, nekkid, co-ed, dance around the bonfire with the band playing, world record at the SCR stumbles, ground star!! Yer' post jolted some brain cells that havn't been jolted in a while!! Ya' shoulda' been there, San Diego in the early 70's(right after the purple hazy 60's) Blacks Beach down at LaJolla as the song goes,"Blacks Beach where everyone goes, and you don't need any buttons or bows!!" Anyone remember the "Buff Divers!!" some are alive and well and still jump regular. 'Nekkid jumping into the Tree House Nudist ranch ?? 'The nekkid 20 way attempt at old Elsinore for that "Nude Beer" commercial?? After a long HOT summer, they finally got it together to do it the first weekend in Fall when it got""COLD!!"" hahahahah My wife at the time Chris went front float out of the DC-3 and said she froze her boobies on the side of the plane!! What fun they had!! Jump# 1559 25JUNE83(Summersoltace), Scare-us-valley,me,Lizard Fred Kahl,Tony Dominico, Kate Cooper,Annie, Jana, Mandy Vid by Leo 8-way co-ed bare ass SCR only got 7 but FUN!!! Oh yes, is Joanie Rumble's photo by Dave Keith still on the wall at the BombShelter??? What'z the draw??'Just remember,"'Yer nekkid under your clothes!!!"
PS< almost forgot, "Montana Base jumps in the bar, 25th anniv (I think) Lost Prarie Boogie featuring Milissa's nekkid tandem" C-D- Video!!!! Get more than just your"Knees in da Breeze, Jump Nekkid!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Never to an organized "camp" but been to plenty of nude beaches. I do have friends that belong to an organized "camp." Their house is clothing optional & their back yard is landscaped for privacy. I enjoyed their company (sans clothes) in their pool just a couple weeks ago. I've also enjoyed many pool parties at their house with as many as a dozen guests.

BTW, MOST of the people that visit these places, as was mentioned, are not those one would necessarily WANT to see naked.

I will say this however: Nudity is the great equalizer. I've conversed with, & been treated as an equal by, regional & national MENSA officials, tenured college professors from places like Princeton, & people that work at places like Princeton Plasma Physics Lab. Without clothes on, they're no more important then me, a welder/fabricator/mechanic.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Back when I lived in IN, knew a guy who was part of a demo jump into the Roselawn nudist colony. Through some bad mistake in canopy piloting, he succeeded in crashing into the target and breaking his leg. The good news was they didn't need to cut the jumpsuit off.;)

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Never been to a Nudist camp!
However I went to a Swingers Club once (ok more than once) and met a couple who turned out to be the Parents of a very well known Skydiver!

I won't name anyone out of respect for all parties involved.

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

Back when I lived in IN, knew a guy who was part of a demo jump into the Roselawn nudist colony. Through some bad mistake in canopy piloting, he succeeded in crashing into the target and breaking his leg. The good news was they didn't need to cut the jumpsuit off.;)

That sounds like a familiar local story.

Some people were doing a jump into a local nudist community. The person calling the spot said Go.
The first 3 went out and were short.
The person calling the spot went out last and made it.
The other 3 had to wrap their canopies around them and sprint through the neighboring area.

I'm not gonna bust anyone, but they can chime in if they want to.
:D

Wife and I go to HEDO 2 in Jamaica every ValentnesDay week. Total bliss and we fall in love all over every year...like jumping it cant be described in words but must be experienced.......go to the website hedonism2.com......................................

I've heard of those places and wondered if they were worth the price. They do look like fun.

I'll wait until I'm 50, and no one cares anymore.

So, you're saying if we wait patiently for two twenty-five more years....... :P:P:P:P:P:)Fixed it for ya

I never see naked people in DeLand.

You say this matter of factly, or in a kinda disappointed way? :D:D 'cause if you don't clear that up, now that this has been posted. You could end up with hoardes of our own dz.com boys showing up next weekend aú nátural in an effort to rectify that for you. :o think about that skymama! :S:D:D:$:$
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

now to actually answer the question... I too, do the nekkid around the house thing every chance I get. but as for the camp question. part a) Not on purpose b) Not on purpose. reasoning: Not so much out of concern for what I might 'reveal' but more so for, what I might see! been there, done that, got the T-shirt, & burned the damn thing, Immediately! that is immediately after the months of psychotherapy restored my mental-trauma inflicted blindness & I was able to see &find the matches & the kerosene. :D:D:D;):P

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

nekkid beach, or random, rather lonely beach, every chance i get. i'm not so much into organized thingies in my holidays, so nekkid club-med wouldnt be my thing really..

isnt it an offense in the states to go naked on a beach!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

isnt it an offense in the states to go naked on a beach!?

In most places, yes, but there are some clothing optional beaches around.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon