shermanator

all you can eat sushi

Where the hell did you find an all you can eat sushi place that only charges $20 for dinner?

It is a small sushi restraunt near my house here in Anaheim. The name is 'Sky Sushi,' however, it just changed ownership last week, so the name might change. Apparently the guy owns this one, one in san diego, and one somewhere else too. all you can drink hot saki for $5 more.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Where the hell did you find an all you can eat sushi place that only charges $20 for dinner?

It is a small sushi restraunt near my house here in Anaheim. The name is 'Sky Sushi,' however, it just changed ownership last week, so the name might change. Apparently the guy owns this one, one in san diego, and one somewhere else too. all you can drink hot saki for $5 more.

Thanks! Maybe I'll take the little lady out to Anaheim next time she's visiting. :)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Just discovered a new Sushi place here where I live that charges only $17 for all you can eat. Better not tell my teammate Misch about that or they'll never get rid of him! I've never seen a man eat so much food in my life! :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

right on, stylin

Oki Nago just down the street from me all you can eat sushi and a million other things. two sushi guys at least always behind the line. you can ask them to make any roll you want or get slabs of whatever fish they got. mounds of seaweed, squid, octopus, snowcrab, salads you name it. very fresh fishes.

$13.95 usd for lunch

$17.95 usd for dinner

all you can sushi is very fucking stylin.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Why can't your wife eat sushi?

she is pregenant for another 2 or 3 weeks.

I ate sushi during my pregnancy. *shrug*

Anyway, all you can eat sushi joints usually have poor quality fish, that's why it's all you can eat (especially for only $20).

I have no doubt they did. I'm just saying (when people say the fish is good at all you can eat sushi joints) that it's not as good as you think.

Not as good as you think?

Get over that attitude, okay. If someone enjoys a meal and is satisfied with the cost then let them enjoy it without the lecture.

There are many places that serve inexpensive sushi that's better prepared and better tasting than some of the "posh" toursist joints that charge 4 times more to satisfy someone's ego but not their budget.
Owned by Remi #?

If he ain't sick and he's happy, then he had a good time.

I have no doubt they did. :)

It was surprisingly good fish for the price. I was sceptical when we went, especially considering it is pretty much a whole in the wall joint. The taste was better, and the fish was better prepared than some ofthe more expensive sushi bars I have been to.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I went to an "all you can eat" sushi place in Minneapolis (Ichiban) and the little wooden boat went around and it was decent. I had some pieces of rice left on my plate and the sushi chef got upset with me and pointed at a sign (in small print) that said "You MUST eat ALL the RICE! or no all you can eat":o:D

Anyway, all you can eat sushi joints usually have poor quality fish, that's why it's all you can eat (especially for only $20).

for the most part I would have to agree with this statement, most all you can anything, especially fish is going to be a lower quality product.

but being so highly educated and connected in the seafood business and knowing all of the commercial spearfisherman here where i'm from i would never eat trashy fish or eat at any restaurant that gets their fish or seafood off of a sysco truck or any other super corporate food processing plant.

in new orleans we eat fresh fish. and cheap if you know whats up.

the restaurant i listed above buys their seafood from the new orleans fishhouse. I have plugged fresh tunas for them before and they will only purchase #1's all of the fish they purchase is the best their is anywhere in the planet.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

There's a few AYCE Sushi places around me in Pasadena that run about $20. The fish is just as good as anywhere else except they slice it a good bit thinner. But, no prob, just eat more pieces.

If you remember 20 years ago when there wasn't a Sushi Bar every couple of blocks, you'll know why they went to AYCE. Competition!

If DZs were popping up as fast and furious as Sushi Bars we could all go back to making $10 jumps . . .

NickD :)

I have no doubt they did. I'm just saying (when people say the fish is good at all you can eat sushi joints) that it's not as good as you think.

Not as good as you think?

Get over that attitude, okay. If someone enjoys a meal and is satisfied with the cost then let them enjoy it without the lecture.

There are many places that serve inexpensive sushi that's better prepared and better tasting than some of the "posh" toursist joints that charge 4 times more to satisfy someone's ego but not their budget.

LOL