woady

Guess what I got.

A NEW COUCH! Woot!

...yeah, that's it. What were you expecting?

You know you're officially an adult when buying a couch is exciting. Pretty sad, huh?

That is nice.

Did the dog statue come with it or did you purchase it separately??

That's Ciera, she died a few years ago and we had her stuffed in memory of her. She died from a tragic accident involving a jar of peanut butter and a bottle of Tequila. Its a long sad story, I won't get into it.

Couch looks good though, right? Always wanted a sectional. We got it at Jennifer Convertibles for a pretty good deal.

You have to be careful with those peanut allergies.

Couch looks great. Alas, we don't have Jennifer Convertibles here. Too cold for convertibles. Jennifer SUV's would work well though.
'Shell

Well, so much for skydiving. You'll soon be on the road to the dark side of couch-potatoing.

Let me know if you need couch coaching. I'm a pro. I'll have you set up with big-screen, chips, beer and for an additional cost, a good wife woman to fetch for you since the dog is a little on the inactive side now.
:D:D;)

Caveat:
The woman will only be good for fetching. I have little to no experience picking women good for anything other than that. Well, except for one...and I screwed that one up myself.
[:/]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well, do I need a place for people to sit so the couch was inevitable. Plus I need a nice large comfy couch to sit on while playing Call of Duty 4 online. :D

If only I could get as much freefall time as I do couch time. Pops, what's your rate?

That would be a PC.
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

I was in We are Marshall. You can totally see me for 0.0053 seconds too! Its pretty sweet.

So what are your royalties for that movie? 0.05 cents for each purchase/rental/TV showing? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

After you get those, get some nick-nacks too. ;)

I love decorating, but my husband isn't as fond of the items as I am. We're packing to move right now. Most of the boxes that he labeled say, "crap" or "more crap". :ph34r:

I like his style.:P

This is why I can't have nice things. LOL

I completely understand, although many times I still feel like I'm "playing" adult and I'm not really one yet.

Last year we bought a house. This past year we have purchased a lot of "adult" like things while upgrading the things in our house. Stuff like a couch, TV, coffee table, book shelves, etc. Each time I feel like an adult for a little bit, then I lapse back into pre-adult college kid mode.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

OMG!!!

Patrick- I found where I left my condoms from our strap on session....

They are on your coffee table.... can you fedex them to me? They are xtra large condoms made especially for the giant strap on, and I know you wouldn't have any use for them:)

Best Girl Scout Ever.

OMG!!!

Patrick- I found where I left my condoms from our strap on session....

They are on your coffee table.... can you fedex them to me? They are xtra large condoms made especially for the giant strap on, and I know you wouldn't have any use for them:)

:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And where might you be moving to ? Does this place have a pool ? a bar ? There is so much we need to know before you are allowed to move !!!

I'm just moving 5 miles down the road to a bigger house. It has a pool and spa. We are remodeling the Living Room to be a Pub Room and it will have a pool table, darts, bar and pub table. There's also a Bonus Room that will have a fooseball table, X Box and Air Hockey. My husband talked me into a 50" tv too. I don't think my son will want to go off the College next year now!

I'm losing 10" of the width in my bedroom for the pool table on the other side of the wall. One of my friends thought that was cool and said, "I always knew you were one of the guys, you just have the wrong parts". :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A NEW COUCH! Woot!

...yeah, that's it. What were you expecting?

good skydivers don't have new couches [:/]

Good skydivers may not, but new skydivers have new things...or skydivers that work 3 jobs. Typical work week for me is about 80 hours. Last week was a 100. [:/]

*side note, any "Good" skydiver would be jumping and not on a forum. :o

Banes, everything is small to you with that gapping vagina you have. Its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway for anyone. And yes, I'm 6'2 and proportional.

Don't be a new couch hater. Next week I'm posting a pic of my 42" Plasma TV, hehehe.
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.