galvar2439

Kids, cant kill them, cant leave them at the supermarket

Just a quick rant, i have two daughters (16, 19) and they could not be anymore different. One wants to take over my company some day and the other is planning on selling it and going shopping with the money. You think you raised them the same but obviously i did not. They chose to live with me after the divorce so i have had them thier entire lives. It still amazes me. I know i am very different from my bro and my two sisters. Well i have to go deal with the older childs drama today, i sure hope she grows up to be like her younger sister soon. That is all, now go jump, oh see you all at summerfest
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

You're too young to have kids that old.:)

:o Oh! Thank you! :$

I had them when I was relatively young but aside from that, when my oldest is going into her third year of college you have to realize that I'm really OLD! :D

It's called, sunblock! ;)B|

It's called "Holy Hell that chick is hot!"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have two daughters (16, 19)

That, right there, would be my worst nightmare!

They're very cool when they're young - mine are 21 months and two months. I'm devising a plan for when they get older.

1. All boyfriends must come to the house before they can date the girls.
2. All boyfriends will view naked baby pics of the girls. I have about a dozen on the oldest already, and three or four on the two-month old. By the time they're dating age, I plan to have several hundred of each.
3. All boyfriends must view my shotgun collection, including the one or two I just bought, and I'm really excited to kill something with.
4. I expect that pre-paid private investigation will be just as popular in 15 years as pre-paid legal is today. For only $10 I can have someone follow the kids around all night with a camera and cell phone.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

They're very cool when they're young - mine are 21 months and two months. I'm devising a plan for when they get older.

2. All boyfriends will view naked baby pics of the girls. I have about a dozen on the oldest already, and three or four on the two-month old. By the time they're dating age, I plan to have several hundred of each.
3. All boyfriends must view my shotgun collection, including the one or two I just bought, and I'm really excited to kill something with.
4. I expect that pre-paid private investigation will be just as popular in 15 years as pre-paid legal is today. For only $10 I can have someone follow the kids around all night with a camera and cell phone.

Yes, good luck with that! :S We had all those plans as well. And in fact have carried out showing the boys the guns. They don't care. You just have no clue as to what lay ahead for you.

Enjoy your babies now. ;)

Yes, good luck with that! :S We had all those plans as well. And in fact have carried out showing the boys the guns. They don't care. You just have no clue as to what lay ahead for you.

Enjoy your babies now. ;)

Couple years ago... :$

~early on a friday evening, some clueless 17 year old 'pants around his knees', walkin' hormone factory, shows up to take my darling little 15 year old angel out to the movies. >:(

I'm on the back deck rigging all kinds of pyro for a concert demo the next night...

I hear daughter, mom & lil' 'stiffy shorts' talking in the kitchen~

Mom says to dqaughter, take pinhead out to meet dad before you go, he's out back playing with his explosives! :)

Bombs, igniters, fuses, cables, 3 fire extinguishers...deck looked like D-Day minus one. >:(

Eddie Haskel jr. comes out back...pale as a ghost & sweatin' like Brittney spears in a spelling bee.

Hands me a dead fish hand shake, peppered with 4-5 minutes of UMMMs and ERRRs. :ph34r:

Musta made an impression, he had her back 20 minutes early! B|:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:D:D:D

There's all kinds of ways to make the scumbag ne'er do well's who want to date your daughter feel uncomfortable. I don't have any kids, but I do have a youger sister. She dated a real loser once (and only once, he was a 20 year old loser in the 10th grade, and my sister was 16 at the time), and he doesn't come around anymore. On a completely unrelated note, I'm now known back home as "Kim's psychotic older brother." :)
The best things in life are dangerous.

I have three daughters. (19, 17, 14) Plus one son (16) I hear what you are saying loud and clear. :S

If you as the mom look as good as you do...

You going to Summerfest? Can you? Go ahead and bring the 19 and 17 year old daughters too.:D

Yeah, what DangerRoo said. Do you know how many guns I carry?

So, anyway, no, I'm not going to Summerfest. My oldest daughter thinks our sport is "lame" and my second daughter doesn't want "to get sucked into the vortex that is our cult". So they wouldn't come to Summerfest anyway. :|

My oldest daughter thinks our sport is "lame" and my second daughter doesn't want "to get sucked into the vortex that is our cult".

You and skymama could talk about that all day. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My oldest daughter thinks our sport is "lame" and my second daughter doesn't want "to get sucked into the vortex that is our cult".

You and skymama could talk about that all day. :D:D:D

Yeah, well, I think it's because theyn all have so many prenatal jumps and have been out to the drop zone since before they can remember so they think skydiving is "normal" and a stupid thing old people do. :D

Your avatar looks a lot like that 80's pop star who was caught givin' blowjobs in a city park restroom in L.A. ;)

George Michael I think it was. :)

...at least your rep is only for puttin' yer foot in yer mouth. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I have three daughters. (19, 17, 14) Plus one son (16) I hear what you are saying loud and clear. :S

If you as the mom look as good as you do...

You going to Summerfest? Can you? Go ahead and bring the 19 and 17 year old daughters too.:D

Yeah, what DangerRoo said. Do you know how many guns I carry?

So, anyway, no, I'm not going to Summerfest. My oldest daughter thinks our sport is "lame" and my second daughter doesn't want "to get sucked into the vortex that is our cult". So they wouldn't come to Summerfest anyway. :|

Sooooo . . . remember when you needed a storage facility for your rig? I think I just came up with the storage fees for one night.:) I'm thinking dinner . . . just you and your oldest daughter, that ought to do it.:P:P Gotta have a chaperone right?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sooooo . . . remember when you needed a storage facility for your rig? I think I just came up with the storage fees for one night.:) I'm thinking dinner . . . just you and your oldest daughter, that ought to do it.:P:P Gotta have a chaperone right?:)

Well, the oldest is in Boston going to college and won't be home until Christmas. So.... That probably isn't going to work. Although I'm sure she'd LOVE to meet ya! :D:D