bozo

Lindsey

She went under the knife yesterday to have a knee replacement. I havent heard any news as yet.
Lets fill her mailbox with PMs with wellwishes. She really is one of the good guys.

GET WELL LINZ !

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

She went under the knife yesterday to have a knee replacement. I havent heard any news as yet.
Lets fill her mailbox with PMs with wellwishes. She really is one of the good guys.

She's a guy? Hate to tell you man, but that kind of surgery isn't a 'knee' replacement! :o:o:P

Best wishes. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

She's a guy? Hate to tell you man, but that kind of surgery isn't a 'knee' replacement! :o:o:P

Is she NOW a good guy or was it that he was a good guy and now she is, or . . . I'm confused.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is she NOW a good guy or was it that he was a good guy and now she is, or . . . I'm confused.[:/]

Well don't you have to be from Arvine to be a good guy?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

She didn't do it herself, but she did say she was making darn good and sure that she looked as good as possible, because she knows what those guys talk and joke about in the OR:o

Best on ya, linz

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Doing pretty good so far. A friend brought some Patron, and my ortho said I could have it. :)

Walking around my room unassisted, but using a walker otherwise. HAHA!! Never thought I'd be excited to have my very own walker.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Doing pretty good so far. A friend brought some Patron, and my ortho said I could have it. :)

Walking around my room unassisted, but using a walker otherwise. HAHA!! Never thought I'd be excited to have my very own walker.

linz

Walkers are highly overrated (owner of two)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

linz

Walkers are highly overrated (owner of two)

Amen!

(Enjoy the Patron!;))

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

linz

I never got a walker. You must be special!!:P:P:P

But then again, I haven't had to get a TOTAL knee yet. Just a lil clean up and reline. B|