24fps

Why I like Skydiving

I haven't jumped in awhile. I've been busy working jobs I don't like so I can buy diapers and start my own production company. I leave in two week for El Salvador to produce a documentary that is going to push us over the top. I should be jumping Spring 09!!!(and paying off student loans)

I've been asked why I love the sport. I know why now. Its the people. Now I know there are ass hat skydivers like any other communities. But I have even seen the ass hats come together in times of need. I've seen paypal accounts open in a time of need on this site faster than a fat-man's mouth at a hot dog eating contest.

You all take care of each other. That is an art lost to many in this world. I can't wait to be apart of that again.
something funny and unique

Farts are funny!!;)

And the farts you pass up on higher altitude actually feels different... Or is it just mo who have noticed this??? :$
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

No farting 'til jumprun!

And I know a few pilots who, if you fart somewhere along the way, you're going on jumprun at that altitude! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

not to rehash what i mentioned in the one of the other threads... but while on the loving topic of farts, the occasional unexpected yet well timed shart always adds some, errr ummm, "flavor" to the skydiving scene... can you taste it?:P:D:D:D

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

The ride to altitude in a 182 or 206 just wouldn't be the same without a little "flavor". Beer flavor, egg flavor. burrito flavor...........

Skydivers. What a sick bunch. The OP throws caution to the wind, lays bare his soul, and shares his sincere, positive, and heartfelt thoughts on why he digs hanging with all of us and how do we respond?

FART FLAVORS DISCUSSION.....B|

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

Farting on the climb is not cool. I had to open the door to throw up once cuz some assbag decided to let one rip that smelled like burnt death.

OMG - I have such a weak stomach. I totally dread the tooting thing. Men, it's so not cool. And if I find out who did it, and if you make me puke - guess what - since you didn't care about everyone else in the plane when you polluted it, I'm aiming for YOU if I can't get to a door. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

In reality nobody can stand the smell of a fart unless it is their own. Picture this. 2 people in a room together. They both fart at the same time silently not knowing that the other has. They both can sit there basking in their own glow thinking "that's not so bad" until they realize that it is not all theirs. Then it becomes rancid. Ladies may not believe this but come on guys, we know it's true. And if you don't believe it, wait till it happens. Now back to the original fart discussion. Nobody really likes the smell of farts in the airplane. It just happens. Gotta deal with it.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

No farting 'til jumprun!

Yeah no kidding ... I can hold it in or just make it disappear. I don't get why others can't do that ... Not only in the 182, but life in general.

It's gross, it's nasty, and it isn't funny.

Can you tell I've had the experience? :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

As a teacher, I can go a whole hour without farting in front of my students. A twenty minute ride in a Cessna is nothing.

Will farting while in freefall help your arch?

If you're male, I admire you good sir! .. lol .. I hope for all of my future cessna rides to altitude to be with those exactly like you. But then again ... being squashed into a 182 with four other females isn't such a bad thing either.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

As a teacher, I can go a whole hour without farting in front of my students. A twenty minute ride in a Cessna is nothing.

No...but it WILL help you get down to the formation just a bit quicker ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Except that when standing in front of your students the atmospheric pressure is constant, at 1ATM, it does not decrease, causing distentions in your bowel and abdomen due to the internal gases expanding.:ph34r: EAT CABBAGE AND BEANS:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The ride to altitude in a 182 or 206 just wouldn't be the same without a little "flavor". Beer flavor, egg flavor. burrito flavor...........

Skydivers. What a sick bunch. The OP throws caution to the wind, lays bare his soul, and shares his sincere, positive, and heartfelt thoughts on why he digs hanging with all of us and how do we respond?

My farts don't stink. They smell like fresh fruits and vegetables.

and this is why I love to SKYDIVE!!:D
something funny and unique