futuredivot

Here is an SOB

I just logged on specifically to post that video. :P:D

Without going through whatever that other page is, it's here on youtube.

Edit to add: And yeah, it looks pretty fake to me too, but I can't say for certain.

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Why do you think it's fake?

because they are not THAT good;):ph34r: if they cant do it no one can:ph34r::ph34r:

No, because the last half in particular looks like something out of flight sim/ CG.
wouldn't know about that dont have any computer ganes and the res of the3 video on my system looke pretty low, but that dont make it fake just shitty vid
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Why do you think it's fake?

because they are not THAT good;):ph34r: if they cant do it no one can:ph34r::ph34r:

No, because the last half in particular looks like something out of flight sim/ CG.
wouldn't know about that dont have any computer ganes and the res of the3 video on my system looke pretty low, but that dont make it fake just shitty vid

Not the res being bad.
The last segment with the roll over to land. It's pretty much a video game scene style graphics. The id is "too" good at the end, even with the rapid in/out focus.

my 16yo home grown packer, who is also a computer geek, studying aviation at the college looked it up and it's fake. Sorry. :S

He said it's because a modern day camera wouldn't go in and out of focus that much and especially at weird times. The camera also zooms in and you should see some shaking and going out of frame more and it doesn't. Still just has the weird out of focus thing going though. Also when it lands you'll notice it lands on the grass but the plane doesn't bump up and down like it's going over bumpy ground it's all just too smooth. He sited many more things about the "wrongness" of the video but those are just a few of them.

my 16yo home grown packer, who is also a computer geek, studying aviation at the college looked it up and it's fake. Sorry. :S

He said it's because a modern day camera wouldn't go in and out of focus that much and especially at weird times. The camera also zooms in and you should see some shaking and going out of frame more and it doesn't. Still just has the weird out of focus thing going though. Also when it lands you'll notice it lands on the grass but the plane doesn't bump up and down like it's going over bumpy ground it's all just too smooth. He sited many more things about the "wrongness" of the video but those are just a few of them.

Yeah. Just too lazy to type that and more.

There is another clue to the fakeness... watch the front wheels of the plane from when it lands and then rolls to the grass. It doesn't look right.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There is another clue to the fakeness... watch the front wheels of the plane from when it lands and then rolls to the grass. It doesn't look right.

Yes, my home-grown packer boy pointed that out as well. I thought it looked really cool and awesome until he started putting it in slow motion and pointing all the problems with the realness. [:/]

Why can't amazing things like that really happen in real life? :|