dynamicedge

I f%@king hate my girlfriend's best friend...

So I recently started dating this girl and I can't fucking stand her best friend! We often hang out in a group so I have no choice but to put up with her. She is so fucking goddam annoying and horribly unnattractive (which is fine but she thinks she's so fucking hot) which is not fine). I sometimes wanna rip my left arm off just so I have something to throw at her. I've been able to keep my mouth shut so far but I don't know how much longer I can go. Anyone else been in this situation?

If you are foolish enough to think you can change who your girlfriend is friends with than you'll have a short relationship.

If you are just expressing an opinion that's cool.
If your girlfriend has access to this page...well than it'll be a short relatioship.:D

If you are capable in understanding that your girlfriend has wierd friends and try to find a common bond/interest it may work.

But you gotta ask yourself if her best friend is annoying is there some character trait that you possess that makes you similar?:P

My photos

My Videos

MY girlfriend knows I'm not fond of her best friend and completely understands why. She is also cool with me not going when she wants to hang out with her. And personally I don't mind going as long as there are other activities for me to do othjer than sit there and listen to them yap all night long. Her friend is loud as fuck and I always forget to bring earplugs.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

She's being irritating because she sees you as a threat to their friendship. Sit her down and explain that you don't want to come between them because you know that your girlfriend needs someone with whom to share those deep, emotional things that you don't give a shit about.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Since it's a new relationship and I'm getting laid I think I will just keep my mouth shut a bit longer. Once the relationship becomes more serious (if it ever does since I don't like committment anyway), I might voice my opinion. She has no idea about dz.com so I am safe there. Till then, I'm just going to drink more beer...;)

blue ones...

I cant stand my wife's best friends also. She knows it and when they call, I just act as cordial as possible. The ugly one tries to extend the conversation with me because she knows I have a pathological hatred of talking on the phone, let alone with her.

The whole situation is not that big of an issue since they live about 900 miles away.

She's being irritating because she sees you as a threat to their friendship. Sit her down and explain that you don't want to come between them because you know that your girlfriend needs someone with whom to share those deep, emotional things that you don't give a shit about.

Hit it on the HEAD!!!!

Wish I had your problem. I would still be married to #2. Unfortunately, I liked her best friend just a little TOO much. Dumbass me.
[:/][:/]

maybe you should of shared!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Little do you know...
:D

We did a lot of "sharing" but this one I went off on my own and violated Rule #1 - Thou shalt not fuck my best friend. Again, dumbass me.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Little do you know...
:D

We did a lot of "sharing" but this one I went off on my own and violated Rule #1 - Thou shalt not fuck my best friend. Again, dumbass me.

No - thou shouldest not get caught:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Wow.. have you been writing the "Dear Divot" column or something?

Dear Divot,
I have an itch between my shoulder blades. And my mother in law is a bitch. Please help!
Signed,
Itchy and bitchy in Cleveland