skydiverbry

HELP,I did it again...........................

Maybe you did nothing wrong. When it feels like you are walking on egg shells or thin ice all the time,...afraid to say a thing without thinking it over first, then maybe you're just not compatible.

If a woman isn't happy, then there is nothing you can do right.:D

I always feel that any guestures are insincere, until after we've worked out what the problem is.

If I were in her shoes, I'd want you to leave me alone for at least a day, so I can get over being pissed. Then I'd be ready to discuss it. I wouldn't accept any guestures until I know that YOU know how you made me feel, and after you've apologized.

That doesn't mean don't be ready with flowers or something. Just dont LEAD with them. ;)

Sound advice, except

Take her out to Cook her a really nice dinner.
Explain to her that you know you've been being a jerk, you don't know why and you need her help.
Ask her to help you explore the reasons you're being a jerk (situational, no outlets for venting lately... i.e, skydiving, rock climbing, male-bonding things and time to do it, etc.)
Ask her for advice on ways that you might vent in other areas and then REALLY listen....
As in - mouth shut the whole time and let her vent about your being a jerk and how it makes her feel.
You know how it makes her feel, you know when you feel it coming on and maybe you can ask her to throw the orange jerk penalty card and at that point; go do that something that gives you a release.

Candles are a good idea too, as are her favourite flowers (unless they're white lillies - in that case I'd go with roses).

The bubble bath the OP is talking about upthread is a bit too much, I think..
It might be the wrong occasion to seem to imply wanting to have sex.
See how she reacts to the other stuff and then just wing it.

EDIT: Then again, following the women's advice might be a better option...
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Get Counseling...

Make an appointment for you, and then let her know what you are going to do. If she wants to join in, then great.

Behavioral change is the answer. It doesn't necessarily change you, just some less desirable behaviors.

See the definition of insanity...make the change...

:)

That bastard!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the one at fault,not me. Thank You:S(Makin light of a serious situation.)P.S. Had to at that before I got bashed for asking for help then being a jerk

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Chick opinion here...
Turtle's got the right idea.
Hey, being in a relationship you should be truly yourself, and sometimes, that will clash with someone.
But if you love and care for each other, and you see that you've caused hurt feelings, admit that you were wrong, and/or apologize, and try to make necessary compromises, and when possible, work things out...
As long as you're both compatable and take care of each other most of the times, I think it's okay and healthy to have differences and to sometimes not see eye to eye on things.
Arguments are sometimes healthy,
and kissing and making up can be a lot of fun...!

Dinner is Fri. nite. Son to Grams,bottle of wine,hot bubble bath for her,candles t/o the house.
Menu:Salad
Baked clams
Shrimp Scampi
Porterhouse Steak(med.rare)
Dark Choclates
Desert?

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Well,she can have as much or little as she wants.It's all about her.She's gotta have the chocolate.Dessert,well doesn't necessry mean......a...food.Know what I mean there?:$:)

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

***Dinner is Fri. nite. Son to Grams,bottle of wine,hot bubble bath for her,candles t/o the house.
Menu:Salad
Baked clams
Shrimp Scampi
Porterhouse Steak(med.rare)
Dark Choclates
Desert?

Wow that sounds like a pretty good dinner to me! I would be so full though I don't know if I could eat dessert!

Does she like fruit? You could always get some strawberries to go with the chocolate. Get some chocolate syrup and/or whip cream to dip the berries in...what else you do with the syrup and whip cream is up to you. ;)

Oh, and get some nice dessert wine!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wait a minute. This "Christine"
of which you speak...would she happen to be a '58 Plymouth that starred in a movie from a Stephen King book?

If so, yo in a heap o' trubbel, boy.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

A brain flash:

The Doctor is IN

Maybe, just maybe, you're subconciously shooting yourself in the foot because you really don't want to hang with her any longer. Maybe you don't want to be the one to break it off so you keep giving HER reasons to do it.

Whaddayasay? Close? Off base?

If you said off-base, you're obviously in denial and you'll need humpteen additional sessions at $150/hr.
Pay me now or pay me later.
:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well,dinner went great!! Off the BIG ASS jerk list been downgraded to just a little jerk. She loved the thought I put in I think! Thanks to everyone just allowing me to vent.Oh,and I did consider everyone thoughts no matter what:)

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Well,dinner went great!! Off the BIG ASS jerk list been downgraded to just a little jerk. She loved the thought I put in I think! Thanks to everyone just allowing me to vent.Oh,and I did consider everyone thoughts no matter what:)

Soooo - Tonight you get the sammich, beer and a BJ . . . RIGHT!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun