Spiracom

London Skydivers

Hey girl, you promised you'd share one with me.... that could even turn into two and voila! that's a bottle each, you can't get out of it you know.

Moving with a hangover is NOT fun, I helped someone move with a hangover last weekend, I have never heard so much moaning and complaining in all my life (from myself!).

You have Friday to recover though!! B|
www.sneale-create.com

Moving with a hangover is NOT fun, I helped someone move with a hangover last weekend, I have never heard so much moaning and complaining in all my life (from myself!).
B|

and it was most appreciated hun, but you forget to mention it was your fault that we were both hungover in the first place!

yes I will be there, see you tomorrow. :)

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Spoke to Vicki earlier today and said I wanted to start moving stuff around for our new house. I was hoping to get it done this afternoon so I could come to London this evening. Got told that I would have to move the stuff on my own as she is "tidying up" the place she has been staying in in London. So tonight I will be trying to move all of Vicki's stuff on my own. If you see her in the pub tonight please ask her how the "tidying up" is going and ask why I am not there. [:/][:/][:/]
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Will,

Yeah, why not - so long as I qualify as an honorary Brummie. I expect to be working up here for another week, but beyond that I'm not sure. Next Thursday (30th) would be good - any other midlanders interested?

As for venues, dunno really - I normally hide in my hotel room in the evenings - so I'm open to suggestions from the locals.

>any more midlanders keeping track of this thread?

Yup....used to live in Tamworth, staffs & spent many a night out in Brum :). Now living in NZ, but every now & then I get a pang of homesickness lol. Coming back to the UK for 2 weeks hols next year, would love to get some jumps in if anyone's keen (i've never jumped in the UK lol)

are there many jumpers in Bham?

Russ

Oh, and if anyone knows Ian White (i think he's in nottingham, but dont have any contact details), tell him Russ from the BoxRoom says he's a fat b*d :PB|