Spiracom

London Skydivers

I'm not quite sure naked guys skydiving and base jumpers coercing sheep with beer is quite what the pub had in mind when they said we could show our own videos there. Boy are they going to be in for a shock! :D

Sarah, I think we'll probably wait til you get there anyway before we show anything as you're the one who organised that side of things - you can take full responsibility for content shown!! :P

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Is there anybody else not working on Friday that fancies get a bit messy tomorrow night?!

Nigel... what you choose to do whilst watching the promised videos of sheep and naked men is up to you. But not in a public place, please! :o One can get arrsested for that sort of behaviour. :ph34r:

Vicki

Yay, naked meeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, can't wait, now you are going to have to do a second screening. No private stuff, if you get naked in freefall, you have to be prepared for the world to look on!!

B|B|B|B|

Well I wasn't prepared for the 200 locals and tourists who were on the beach to watch the 'nice skydivers' put on a display... then again I am not sure that they were prepared for it either...:D:D:)

Just for you Sarah, we'll wait!:P

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Yaaaay, thanks sweetie, I'll make sure I bring a spare pair of knickers (in case I get excited)

How do I know already that one of the boys WILL end up wearing whichever pair of Sarah's knickers ends up surplus to requirements?! :S:o:D

Vicki

And who will end up wearing the other pair which was NOT surplus?! :P:D

What am I saying? surely any knickers are surplus to requirement!!! :D:D:)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.