EXTremeWade

Which anal beads?

Thanks you all. I know the ass milk is a threat. It creeps on you. I have heard of "Anal Ease" that you can buy. It’s a crème where it acts as a numbing agent for that area. I just want to play it safe with first time technique. I hear it is rewarding if practiced properly. If you hit the glands in there just right, it a feeling beyond belief...

WHAT THE SHITTING FUCK?

isn't there some other board you can discuss ths on?

This is the bonfire and everything you could ever want to know about or think about asking can and has been answered in here (peoples court theme)in these forums....

THE BONFIRE!(/ peoples court theme)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

mate i just make my anal beads out of basketballs and marine rope, i didn't realise anyone else did any different.

those little plastic ones wouldnt pleasure an idle sea hand in my quarter
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

I have no experience with them, but from what I hear, you're supposed to pull them out slowly vs. trying to "pull-start the lawnmower":o Apparently things can get a little messy if you use that technique.:D

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Actually this reminds me of a funny story from college… No not that kind of story!

We had a white elephant gift, type of party in college and a friend of mine thought it would be funny to get some anal beads from the local adult-novelty-and-“book”-store/strip club called Doctor Love’s. My friend was a rather shy little jewish boy from the midwest so once he got inside the store he was a little shocked by all the different “novelties” they had. He was looking in one of the cases when “Dr. Love” stepped up and said, “Can I hep you?” (Dr. Love was a 300lb black guy who was always smoking a cigar and looked like a cross between Fat Albert and Red Fox, but sleazier.) My friend rather sheepishly said that he was looking for some anal beads. Dr. Love took a big long pull off his stogie and replied, “Ya want the laaarge o’ tha regula?” After turning a few different shades of red, my buddy was able to reply with, “R….r….regular I suppose.” But I don’t think he was ever really the same after that.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Use silicon based lube, not water based.

You know when a new skydiver asks a legitimate question but someone just has to state the obvious lame as asnwer??? Example: ... "just ask your instructor"

Well... now is an appropriate time for that type of answer. Just go to a sex shop, they'll be happy to talk to you about the best beads and cleaning needs for you or your girls anus.

Good luck.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I am trying to venture out and try some new things with the ladies. Any past experiences with anal beads, and first time users... Size, Gauge, material? Any help is greatly appreciated...:P

WHY, WHY , WHY? Did I even want to read this thread? There is a perfectly good landing spot next to the area you are seeking to land in.... How did you get "target fixated"... just land in the designated spot and stop trying to swoop the "other pond"
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I am trying to venture out and try some new things with the ladies. Any past experiences with anal beads, and first time users... Size, Gauge, material? Any help is greatly appreciated...:P

WHY, WHY , WHY? Did I even want to read this thread? There is a perfectly good landing spot next to the area you are seeking to land in.... How did you get "target fixated"... just land in the designated spot and stop trying to swoop the "other pond"

As far as I know, women don't have "the glands in there" that he mentions (aka the prostate), so I wouldn't assume he plans to pitch . . . :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

As far as I know, women don't have "the glands in there" that he mentions (aka the prostate), so I wouldn't assume he plans to pitch . . . :D

Blues,
Dave

I did not infer drop zone preference (did I say women?)... he could have "sticked the landing"...

Blues,
Dave

I did not infer drop zone preference (did I say women?)... he could have "sticked the landing"...

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Blues,
Dave

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeap, Coaching licenses come handy... once in a blue moon !