LuckyMcSwervy

What Are You Doing Today?

sitting here looking at the frozen pool, thinknig about my rig which is half a country away (doesnt matter all the DZs around here are closed for the winter) drinking beers and heading to a hockey game with some friends i havent seen in about a years time....then more beer....did i mention beer?
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

Workin off a nice hangover, cleaning, gift wrapping, shopping, cooking, welcoming my stepson home, and throwing a 50th Birthday party tonight for a friend.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Sounds like everyone had a busy day lined up!

The spa was blissful. It's funny how badly you don't realize you need something until its going on. The massage was nice. It wasn't the best one, but it was still good. You know how sometimes you just need to be TOUCHED? It was one of those days since I think I've been missing a lot of touch lately. Weird, huh?

The facial was okay, too. She kept talking to me and I just wanted to sleep. Now I know how a dude feels. :D

The mani and pedi were uneventful since my favorite nail tech wasn't there. Oh well - at least my toes are deep red and I'm ready for any holiday parties that may pop up between now and Christmas.

So, disgusting KFC beat out making dinner since I'm wiped out for a bit... but...... the bottle of wine I had in my sights for tonight is staring at my across the kitchen.... :P Here I come baby!!!! :o

Always be kinder than you feel.

Recovering after doing 30 minutes of RW tunnel time last night. After focusing on wingsuiting the last year, the concept of having to arch was a challenge. My back is sore. But nice to know I was able to pick it back up pretty quickly. Thanks to collinb and secksy beast for the workout.

Tonight, meeting up with some friends from high school for a get together of food, drinks, and telling lies.

Also got a new toy to try. My brother makes them. It's a mini flame thrower. The thing in tiny. He says it is safe to play with inside the house. I think I'll pull the battery out of the smoke detector just in case. I look forward to taking it out to the DZ for some fun.>:(

Man, you can't post something like that without pictures.

OK Spence, finally found my camera to take a picture.

My brother has named it the "Poofer", because that is the sound it makes when you pop the trigger. He makes them to play as a musical instrument. Haven't had the chance to try it. He has some that are so big that he can only play them at BurningMan.

For all those pyros out there, he does sell them.>:(

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

making candy with the kids...ventured out to do some last minute shopping....mistake...took me 1.5 hours to get 10 miles away ----urgh:S:S:S:S:S:S

congrats on the new rig.;)

see ya next week:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

woke up kinda late (9ish) and checked the weather. decided its just going to be too cloudy to jump, then the sun shined thru the window, i was in my truck to the dz in minutes...
got a couple good jumps in. was an awesome day if i had a helmet cam... the clouds were just great.

then came back, vegged out a little, took family (sis, brother and dad) out to eat. now sitting here... bored..

ahh, gotta love pre deployment leave.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

today? Rode my bike out toward Spaceland, winds up.......had a burger and 2 Shiner Bocks at "Pop a Top", then back to the house......steaks, more beer, Goldschlager, playing guitar now........how you doin?!

What kinda guitar ya got?:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I am watching the freaking BLIZZARD outside...snowing.. powder snow... temps in the low 20's... and 40 MPH winds...

I stayed inside and workd on my house... I have so many projects to make this place better... so today was one of THOSE kinda days.

I only went outside to dump the ice out of the water bowl in the kennel for my snow doggie.. he is LOVING this crap.