LuckyMcSwervy

Forgot To Mention...

Yes come to Dallas on the 23rd and we can all play with Nikki and stamp your boobs.:)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Yay!! I'm so proud of you!

Thanks!! And thanks again for taking my Cypres over to Kruse.

Are you going to come to my 2009 Pre-Freezefest Fuckery Party at my house?? Night of Mayhem/Slumber party..... Check it out on my Facebook..... I'll send a Group Invite after I hear back from Liz on something..... You gotta come.

My poor neighbors!! I'm thinking beer, food, firepit and fireworks. :D We can practice for Freezefest Fuckery!
Always be kinder than you feel.

Yes come to Dallas on the 23rd and we can all play with Nikki and stamp your boobs.:)

:D:D:D

What other sport appreciates the boobies more than skydiving? :P I'm guessing none. :D

Yeah! Boobies rock!!B|B|

What's happening at SDD on 23rd?
'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'

:D:D:D

What other sport appreciates the boobies more than skydiving? :P I'm guessing none. :D

Yeah! Boobies rock!!B|B|

What's happening at SDD on 23rd?

I'll be there. What more do you want? :P
The 31st we're celebrating our buddy's 21st bday out there. The more the merrier!!
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

we can all play with Nikki and stamp your boobs.:)

When I was in High School I had a boobie stamp book. I asked other ladies to press their nipples in my ink pad and then stamp them in the book. Then they signed them. It was the greatest book ever! :)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

we can all play with Nikki and stamp your boobs.:)

When I was in High School I had a boobie stamp book. I asked other ladies to press their nipples in my ink pad and then stamp them in the book. Then they signed them. It was the greatest book ever! :)

Do you still have it? Care to scan a few pages and post? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I bet we could bribe them with body shots... :) Now THAT would be an awesome mugshot....

Cool!! My Dad is a retired cop. He would be so proud of his little girl.... NOT. :D:D:D

And as long as my Dad doesn't see the pics on Facebook from the other night I guess I still get my allowance! :D:D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.