normiss

The Spanish channels - do you watch?

I have watched them in the past at relatives houses. I have no idea why cause I can speak spanish...

Well i do know a few choice phrases....:D

i could not open your clicky cause it is not a site that my work will let me open.

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I've been watching Sabado Gigante forever although I have no idea what they are saying. That dude is like the Jay Leno of Latin America and I dig the wee man with the old school wrastlin' mask.

Until someone told me the meaning of Sabado, I was under the impression that the translated title of the show was GIANT HEAD because that host guy has a super-sized mellon.

I pretty much just make up the dialogue in my head.[:/]

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Nice ass. :)

Watch Telemundo's "Muy Buenos Dias" every morning at 6:00AM Eastern (you have to figure out the West time equivalent) and then watch "Descontrol" and "Nitido" on Saturdays....

You will be saying, nice asses, tits and everything else ! :

B|:D:D:D:D:D
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I've been watching Sabado Gigante forever although I have no idea what they are saying. That dude is like the Jay Leno of Latin America and I dig the wee man with the old school wrastlin' mask.

Until someone told me the meaning of Sabado, I was under the impression that the translated title of the show was GIANT HEAD because that host guy has a super-sized mellon.

He speaks really good Spanish for a German-Jewish guy, doesn't he?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Francisco_(television_host)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dude, you obviously haven't ever watched Wowowee on TFC. Many many almost-naked girls running around and dancing.

With the in-laws staying with us for the last couple months, this is on almost every day. Nothing but TnA, my friend. I think that's why my father-in-law watches it, not for the game show part. :D

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

that clip with the 'daisy dukes' must be what they mean when they say Sabado GiGANTE!!!
(not that there's ANYthing wrong!! with that.B|;))
i've noticed those channels, since i first got cable...

Don FransisCOOOO..... and some lady named ChristiNAAA.....

and the tv station ARMONDOTE....

no idea... what ANY of it means...
OH the spanish soap operas seem to be waaaay more Caliente!!! than the english ones...

must be that Latin Passion!!!

jt

He speaks really good Spanish for a German-Jewish guy, doesn't he?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Francisco_(television_host)

Hey, where do you think Germany shipped all of its Nationals at the end of WWII ? Welcome to America !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

You forgot to include "Only when I'm in a Mexican restaurant":)

I would have clicked that myself. But then again, the only shit I see on TV in those restaurants are of some soccer game. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban