wildblue

Worst use of flash

That was probably the most annoying thing I have ever seen but I couldn't stop watching and keep playing it for people at work.
This could replace the hamster dance.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I can't stop listening to this.

Be careful... you'll start walking around singing "peanut butter jelly witha baseball bat" - and (trust me on this one) that will get you some strange looks.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

:D:D:D That's been an ongoing mantra at work. We've been playing variations of it for a while! :SB|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Nah man thats pretty bad but I still say this http://www.yomgaille.com/bordel/un_lapin.html takes the cake for the worst use of flash.

Absolutely!! :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Nah man thats pretty bad but I still say this http://www.yomgaille.com/bordel/un_lapin.html takes the cake for the worst use of flash.

Absolutely!! :D

I know man its heart wrenching just looking at it then you ask yourself "now why the hell did I actually sit thru all of this?":S
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

well which one are you referring too
we should post a poll and see which one is the worst...lol:D

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

I found a pretty bad one too... worst thing about it is that the melody gets stuck in your head... lots of my friends looked at me weird after I started humming this one :D

Worst flash ever

No offense but if this was to get stuck in your head then I pitty the one that sings it out in the open.
and as for the post below well why the hell I sat thru all the arabic shit I dont know but I think I lost a good 15 mins of my life watching that crap. hehe at least on the one I put up I can understand whats being sung...lol I know pathetic.:D
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg