wildfan75

The Official 2009 Anti-Valentine's Day Thread

So, I'm boycotting V-day this year. Its just another day. February Frickin' 14th.

Weather permitting, I'll be skydiving my little broken heart out, and then probably finishing the night drinking beer with the few hard core winter skydivers at Wissota.

Anyone else want to boycott the stupid communist red* holiday with me?

What's your boycotting plans?

*I think I'll write Crayola and see if they will start making a crayong in "communist red".

There I was, thinking it was a Capitalistic holiday. Stupid Swedish...

Stupid Swede exactly...communtist because they dictate how you're suppose to feel, act and do!

Definitely communist.

But don't get this thrown into the Speaker's Corner, ok!?!

Hehe sorry, this is the first V-Day I have ever actually celebrated so excuse my sorry Swedish ass for thinking it's mostly about buying stuff for a girl ;)

Sucks to be y'all!

+1

My bf & i have no Valentine plans cause i don't beleive in the holiday. i don't care enough about hallmark to be all dramatic and boycott it. If you don't like a silly little holiday, simply ignore it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sucks to be y'all!

+1

My bf & i have no Valentine plans cause i don't beleive in the holiday. i don't care enough about hallmark to be all dramatic and boycott it. If you don't like a silly little holiday, simply ignore it.

+1 back -
Even if it is alone time - it is better than brooding.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Valinda says not to buy her any stupid flowers on V-day because they are all twice the price as usual. We have some old heart boxes we reuse every year. We'll fill them with the other one's favorite candy and give it to them. I usually get M&M's.B| A quick little card is optional. If you're really in love, everyday feels like Valentine's Day.

All Summer I cut her roses from our rose bushes and give those to her. She likes those just fine. :)

You and Valinda are too cute!!

I told my bf last week that i wasn't really into Vday so he was "off the hook" and didn't need to do anything for me. I'm too practical of a person to let anyone waste money on a silly holiday.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hell to the yes! I love anti-valentines day!!! What a super idea! I'm going to celebrate by not buying a single thing for anybody, then I'm going to go home, drink a few, play with my vibrator, and go to bed!B|

Make sure to email Skittles and I the link to your webcam site.

*You can thank me later Skittles.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I wasn't planning on giving anyone a v-day gift this year, but I just found out my order of girl scout cookies are going to be here soon, so I might give out a box of thin mints or two. Probably just one though.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

I'm making my boyfriend drop me off at the airport for a 6:40 a.m. flight on Valentine's Day so I can go out of town for the long weekend (while he has to work on Monday since it's not a holiday for him).

Should be a terribly romantic day. :D:D We did decide to go out for a nice dinner on Thursday, though. I expect it'll be a lot less crowded. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm making my boyfriend drop me off at the airport for a 6:40 a.m. flight on Valentine's Day so I can go out of town for the long weekend (while he has to work on Monday since it's not a holiday for him).

Should be a terribly romantic day. :D:D We did decide to go out for a nice dinner on Thursday, though. I expect it'll be a lot less crowded. :)

You're making him? How sweet of you :)

That sounds pretty good though. I always wanted a girlfriend who wanted to spend v-day apart. Seems like it would be a healthy relationship building block.

You're making him? How sweet of you :)

Well, we're a little more functional than that. I asked nicely, he said yes. :D

That sounds pretty good though. I always wanted a girlfriend who wanted to spend v-day apart. Seems like it would be a healthy relationship building block.

It's that we both think of it as just another day and it was a convenient weekend for me to go see some friends.

I dunno, some people find our lack of drama boring. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I dunno, some people find our lack of drama boring. :D

Lack of drama is good. I usually end up with an excess of drama, so I'm thinking that being single for at least another ten years might not be such a bad idea. It has been working wonders for two years now :) Not sure how much happier I could be.