skittles_of_SDC

What do you do when your best friend...

I guess I am in the minority on this one.

Best friend, some girl you have talked to a few times hmm I cant even comprehend throwing someone I call a best friends out the window because some girl who I don’t know very well might want to sleep with him.

People are saying he is immature I don’t know I find putting a ban or any sort of claim on a woman you hardly know immature.

I don’t think any of these relationships mean that much to you.

Then again the people I call best friends I would stand in front of a bullet for so random girl I have talked to a few times doesn’t even play in my head.

If she likes me great, if she likes him fine. Just the thought of telling someone hey don’t talk to her because I want a chance first, is strictly immature and shows a huge lack of self-confidence.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I guess I am in the minority on this one.

Best friend, some girl you have talked to a few times hmm I cant even comprehend throwing someone I call a best friends out the window because some girl who I don’t know very well might want to sleep with him.

People are saying he is immature I don’t know I find putting a ban or any sort of claim on a woman you hardly know immature.

I don’t think any of these relationships mean that much to you.

Then again the people I call best friends I would stand in front of a bullet for
so random girl I have talked to a few times doesn’t even play in my head.

If she likes me great, if she likes him fine. Just the thought of telling someone hey don’t talk to her because I want a chance first, is strictly immature and shows a huge lack of self-confidence.

Assuming makes an ass out of u. Oh no, I didn't forget the me part. I typed it how I meant to say it. ;)

I've gotten into more than one fist fight defending this kid. That's why I was so pissed. I put my neck on the line to save his ass and not just in fights and he can't honor a simple request.

I've gotten into more than one fist fight defending this kid. That's why I was so pissed. I put my neck on the line to save his ass and not just in fights and he can't honor a simple request.

We each make different decisions in life and have different things we use to measure loyalty.

Would he come to your aid in a fight? Cause that would be a measure for me. If my Best friend just started running or sat there and watched when I was out numbered in a fight yea that would be a huge issue.

However over someone I barely know or have no real relationship with as I said before i cant even comprehend deciding to throw away a good friend.

If the guy is just an Ahole all the time and has shown you no loyalty over and over again that is completely a different issue.

Assuming makes an ass out of u

:)
Does this girl mean something important to you?

If she drops you and simply stops talking to you over a hotter guy what does that say about her?

What does it say about you and how much emotion you invest in someone you don't know?

Not criticizing you as I know how it feels to run on emotions when I was younger. Just asking you to answer the questions for your self.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Dude, you have a chance against most chicks, you just got to show some serious game, if you got no game, chicks will lose interest in you fast, plus most chicks our age like the "bad boy" types. It keeps them on their toe's & they usually don't know what to expect. Now if you're the always "nice boy" type of dude, chicks won't even go near you because they can see how nice & loving you are & once they see that, it'll get boring for them. Sure being a good looking dude helps but if your not confident in yourself and in general, the girl will see right through you! Now i do agree that your boy, should show some respect but if he's a "player", i highly doubt that he's going to have respect for you and the women he taps! Start learning how to read body language, it becomes a bit trickier with women that are super flirts but for the women that aren't, it's fairly easy to read their body language & that way you can kind of get a hint if she's into you!

Either way friends come and go...that's life, not much you can do but just don't stress over it, make a high H&P & just clear your mind of all that stupid bullshit!

Where the heck is the kindergarden teacher??? The kids are on the loose again!:S

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

So your request is for him not to go after chicks you are interested in and you're willing to drop him as a friend because he is not honoring a ridiculous request? Are you seriously treating these women like the front seat of a car? "SHOTGUN!"

Dude you DO NOT bring women you are interested in around your studly, good looking, charming, womanizing friend. YOU DON"T DO IT. In fact don't bring these women around your friends until you are already in.

So do yourself a favor and keep your friend life and your dating life separate.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

starts trying to make a move on a girl that you like? I mean he's the ladies man and most girls think he's hot so if it comes down to me vs. him I have no chance. It was going well with her for awhile until she stopped talking to me but this probably explains why.

Oh and talking to him won't do shit. He gets shady as fuck when it comes to chicks.

Are you and Virgin Burner related??
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

(for example, you call me a stupid jarhead,

You are not a stupid jarhead.
You are stupid and you are a jarhead-the two aren't related.
I may not make the roaming DZ bash-but I'll send a jar of my "special" down to you if you're man enough
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

After much consideration here is my 2 cents.

Sleep with his sister

AND his mother..... :D

And good god are his sister and mom HOT. Too bad they are both married.

well then it will be easier to break up with them.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

You should go to the bar and tell people you broke your leg saving a kitten from getting run over by a garbage truck.

I've been telling people I broke it skydiving into a forest fire to save a bunch of orphan children. Every one of them survived too. ;)

You need to make a more believable story
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Some of you really aren't getting the point. It's a trust and respect thing. Since a lot of you don't seem to get that, I give up on trying to explain it.

I get the trust and respect aspect. I don't believe that with dating you should apply these to your friends. Two reasons:

1) I don't believe that initial dating should hold a high enough priority to have a lot of emotion invested. Which means that the importance of trust and respect demanded is negligable.

2) it benefits you. Why would you want to put your energy to someone who is less interested in you. There are women out there who will not even think to look twice at your friend but will come after you. If your friend is interested in said woman who is obviously not interested in him, would it be unfair to you he tells you to hold off?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

(for example, you call me a stupid jarhead,

You are not a stupid jarhead.
You are stupid and you are a jarhead-the two aren't related.
I may not make the roaming DZ bash-but I'll send a jar of my "special" down to you if you're man enough

Always so technical....:P

not gonna make the bash??? WTF? Ya can't make a few hundred miles? I'm goin' about 9000 miles to get there. According to google, I've got about 6000 miles of ocean to kayak across!:D

What do you have goin' on? Is Waffle House having an all you can eat buffet day?:P:ph34r:

As far as your question goes, it's self explanitory. I'm a stupid jarhead! Of course I want me some of that shine!:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Holy shit this thread has gone on and on and on...what is it some on here are so fond of saying? Something about a "waambulance"? Or "SIUCC!"

:D

Guess those shades you're so proud of weren't doing it for her. Don't you own about 75? Next time try another pair. That should do the trick.B|