Mazz

Women, when a man asks a question, he's asking because he doesnt know the answer.

PLEASE dont answer with "I told you yesterday" or "You should know that" and then go about your business like you answered the question.

If we knew the answer, we wouldn't ask the question. Telling us that you told us already doesn't magically make us remember.

Please for the love of all that is awesome, just answer the question. Its cool to say "I told you yesterday" only if you actually answer the question afterwards.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

This applies to men as well.

I don't remember what size drill bit you told me to use, I was busy cooking your dinner when you told me. ;)

:D

next time pay closer attention, it wasn't a drill bit, it was a 9/16 wrench
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

This applies to men as well.

I don't remember what size drill bit you told me to use, I was busy cooking your dinner when you told me. ;)

:D

next time pay closer attention, it wasn't a drill bit, it was a 9/16 wrench

:D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

PLEASE dont answer with "I told you yesterday" or "You should know that" and then go about your business like you answered the question.

If we knew the answer, we wouldn't ask the question. Telling us that you told us already doesn't magically make us remember.

Please for the love of all that is awesome, just answer the question. Its cool to say "I told you yesterday" only if you actually answer the question afterwards.

LOL . . . yep - if we ask, it is because we want to know.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

On the other side, ladies. If we don't answer a question that you ask us it is because we know that you really don't want to know the answer. Just drop it and be happy-a little time in the kitchen will make you forget all about it
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

On the other side, ladies. If we don't answer a question that you ask us it is because we know that you really don't want to know the answer. Just drop it and be happy-a little time in the kitchen will make you forget all about it

The noise of a vacuum usually puts them at ease. Then she can make a sammich and bring a beer and feel a sense of self worth again.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun