MikeMcLean

Spanking Your Lover Improves Intimacy?

I imagine there's a certain level of trust if you're letting someone spank you...... so I believe that.

What about restraints??

I would assume that from the "level of trust" standpoint restraints would improve intimacy also. I would know from experience that is the case :)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

I imagine there's a certain level of trust if you're letting someone spank you...... so I believe that.

What about restraints??

That is also what a safe word is for.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>So people who enjoy inflicting pain on their partner, are more "intimate"
>than those who believe in not hurting their partner.

Yep. Basically anything sexual you do with a partner that you both enjoy increases intimacy. Even if it's something that someone else disapproves of.

>So people who enjoy inflicting pain on their partner, are more "intimate"
>than those who believe in not hurting their partner.

Yep. Basically anything sexual you do with a partner that you both enjoy increases intimacy. Even if it's something that someone else disapproves of.

The rest of your answer seems to contradict the "yep." I don't think JohnRich meant "those who believe in not hurting their partner" to mean "those who do nothing sexually with a partner that they both enjoy."

Perhaps it would have been better if he had used the words, "It's Likely", there are no absolutes in life, except death, and it does seem that technically he was speaking in an absolute.

Lighten up . . . This isn't speakers corner.:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>I don't think JohnRich meant "those who believe in not hurting their partner"
>to mean "those who do nothing sexually with a partner that they both enjoy."

True. But people who do _anything_ sexual together that they both enjoy (whether it involves pain, or french maid's uniforms, or other people seeing them, or whatever) are in general more intimate with each other. Substitute any of those into the original statement, and yes, in general those people are more intimate with each other.

True. But people who do _anything_ sexual together that they both enjoy (whether it involves pain, or french maid's uniforms, or other people seeing them, or whatever) are in general more intimate with each other. Substitute any of those into the original statement, and yes, in general those people are more intimate with each other.

Perhaps. I just think you mis-read John's question. But then I think he may have inferred more from the article than what was actually meant. I think he interpreted it to mean that all couples who participate in _S&M_ are more intimate than all of the other couples who don't, and of course that is not true.

>I don't think JohnRich meant "those who believe in not hurting their partner"
>to mean "those who do nothing sexually with a partner that they both enjoy."

Most of that comes from the fact they openly discuss sex and their desires.

Chances are if they can talk about that, they discuss most of the "normal" things better too.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.