livendive

Weekend numbers, 4/4-4/5, 2009

Just cuz I've got some. :P

B|:2:0

A working weekend at the DZ getting ready for the season...safety day stuff, staff meeting, some trailer rocking, some good eats, a 4-way with Muttley, Doc, and Cindy (2100), and a recurrency tandem with Muttley.

Blues,
Dave

:P:P:P:P:P ---- looking forward to doing more jumps with you and the stepchild this year!....hahaha and if you would quit rocking our trailer to scare the kids :S:S:S:S

as for numbers:
:$:2:0 as stated above....4way with the stepchild, livendive and doc out of the 182 - and was a tandem bitch for Bill ---- I think he owes beer for that jump; it took us quite a while to figure out how to launch the tandem out of the 182 without Dave around to instruct us. :D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Did put some weight in the wallet of John Deere by purchasing a V3 from him.

BTW thanks for that:)
0;8;0 Had some very nice jumps on friday. The plane kept flying with the friday regulars and the kansas boys. Always enjoy when you guys come down.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

as for numbers:
:2:0 as stated above....4way with the stepchild, livendive and doc out of the 182 - and was a tandem bitch for Bill ---- I think he owes beer for that jump; it took us quite a while to figure out how to launch the tandem out of the 182 without Dave around to instruct us.

I coulda told ya how to launch the tandem. I think half of my jumps at home have been solos on loads with a tandem. That's enough to make me NEVER want to do a tandem out of a C-182. (Actually, I don't think I ever want to do any kind of a tandem. :)
Oh, yeah, [:/]:5;0 and not a single hop n'pop or solo for a change. All the way to 10k with other jumpers B|B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I owe beer they say for falling off of the top bunk and I wasn't even drunk.

Ouchie my arm hurts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm.... HOW???

You ever seen those top bunks? Treacherous, indeed!!!!! :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

0:0:1

I owe beer they say for falling off of the top bunk and I wasn't even drunk. :D:D

Ouchie my arm hurts.

Ummm.... HOW??? :D

It was rodeo sex and she wasn't the bull!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I will not post to this, I will not post to this. :ph34r:

Must not have crimped your legs around tight enough and - whoops - Lisa got throwed!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:)
Finally back in the air, I didn't know it was LivenDives 2100th jump though.

Had the step kids in the trailer last weekend, when we woke up Sat. am, the 8 year old said "the trailer was shaking last night" - we blamed it on Todak and Muttley for trying to scare the kids:o:o
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

0:0:0

booo! I did make the drive out to the DZ. I sat on the packing floor for maybe 40 minutes. Then I drove home. The wind was crazy at SDD. I wish I had stayed. I heard the Kansas folks tortured some of my buds with Tequila. :D

0:10:0
We Kansans can be a bad influence. Wish I could have stayed to party but had to get A-Team Tony back to Wichita so he could celebrate his anniversary with the misses. I'll be back next month though for 5 days so I'll make up for it then.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

*** The plane kept flying with the friday regulars and the kansas boys. Always enjoy when you guys come down.

Planning on a Thursday through Monday trip next month. Want to do a course with Curt when I can actually get to fly. Plan on some heavy jumping Friday the 8th.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

I could've sworn this was humps/jumps/beer owed. What's with everyone putting other shit in the first column?

I guess I've been answering these wrong then. I thought the three numbers were jump total on Friday/jump total on Saturday/jump total on Sunday. Just for the record I was assured I did not owe additional beer :D after last weekend. :)
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

:P:P:P:P:P ---- looking forward to doing more jumps with you and the stepchild this year!....hahaha and if you would quit rocking our trailer to scare the kids :S:S:S:S

LOL - I thought your kid said something about OUR trailer rocking in the morning, not your's. Given this new information, I'd like to change my plea to "innocent". :P:D

as for numbers:
:$:2:0 as stated above....4way with the stepchild, livendive and doc out of the 182 - and was a tandem bitch for Bill ---- I think he owes beer for that jump; it took us quite a while to figure out how to launch the tandem out of the 182 without Dave around to instruct us. :D:D:D:D

The underlined part implies you guys figured it out before I came over to help, which doesn't match up with Bill's statement to me when I walk up along the lines of, "This isn't gonna work...it's impossible". :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

LOL - I thought your kid said something about OUR trailer rocking in the morning, not your's. Given this new information, I'd like to change my plea to "innocent". :P:D

as for numbers:

The underlined part implies you guys figured it out before I came over to help, which doesn't match up with Bill's statement to me when I walk up along the lines of, "This isn't gonna work...it's impossible". :D

Blues,
Dave

I think he owes us beer for that jump don't you?:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!