goofyjumper

Define Bi-sexuality!

I am not speaking from experience;) but I want to know if there are more women then men who are willing to go to the other side?

I would assume....more women. Do you think it is because it is more socially acceptible?

I don't concider myself Bi-sexual, but I do think women are one of the most beautiful creatures out there.:)

Thoughts?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I would say it's Sexual attraction to both sexes. Appreciating beauty and or feeling adventurous to experiment doesn't make one a bonafide bisexual. Also, I would bet the numbers are more evenly split, it's just not as socially accepted to be a bi dude.:S And not that anyone gives a shit, but I'm straight.:P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I am not speaking from experience;) but I want to know if there are more women then men who are willing to go to the other side?

I would assume....more women. Do you think it is because it is more socially acceptible?

I don't concider myself Bi-sexual, but I do think women are one of the most beautiful creatures out there.:)

Thoughts?

Personally I think its the ability to be attracted to a person.. regardless if they are male or female.. and to act upon that attraction.

I think its far easier for women to be bisexual than most guys. There is just too much social stigma attached for men expecially amoung their peer group.....and because of their peer group.

For many women.. It start about the 4th shot of Tequila.

I LOVE tequila!!:)

I hate Tequila......I am dangerous on Tequila! LOL

The last time I had a Tequila shot was over 12 years ago. I puked all over the floor behind the front seat of a friend's car on the ride back to the DZ. It took her months to get the smell out.

And what do you know, I barely missed the head of the girl passed out in the front seat.

Driver and owner of car: "What's Billy doing back there?"

Guy sitting in back seat across from me: "You don't want to know. Can you roll all the windows down?"

:S:D:D:D

Never again. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Driver and owner of car: "What's Billy doing back there?"

Guy sitting in back seat across from me: "You don't want to know. Can you roll all the windows down?"

Priceless!!!! :D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

It's not Tequila's fault - it's the sequence of events!

An oldie but a goodieB|

And at the risk of losing my man card (not sure if I have one) - I've kissed a guy and I liked it :P

Edit: Bi-sexuality to me would mean no preference per se as to the gender of the person you're attracted to. Yup, I kissed a guy and it was a good kiss, but I still wanted to bash my head in when I thought about it the next day:$B|

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

It's the person. Not the gender.

And being bi-sexual doesn't mean you are with both at the same time. Cheating is cheating. It's not all about the sex. True bi-sexual people can have a relationship with a male or female.

I was very fortunate to be raised to love everyone. :)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

And being bi-sexual doesn't mean you are with both at the same time. Cheating is cheating. It's not all about the sex. True bi-sexual people can have a relationship with a male or female.

thats what makes you so lovely and loveable.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Im pretty sure most chicks would not be open to a bi-sexual relationship if it involved getting rod shoved up their butt over and over.

Last I checked, most chicks are just as opposed to anal as guys are.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

If you look at "bisexuality", you will find that historically homo-eroticism is rife between *men*, and UNTHINKABLE between women... Read a few Shakespeare plays and you'll see what I mean... I'm inclined to think therefore that since the tables have turned, the stigma must be more of a cultural thing.

Personally, I believe that "bi-sexuality" is more a social term to put a label on a behaviour that is more natural than not (whether it's between two men or two women)..

I think sex is mainly for reproduction, but you can't deny it's also for recreation purposes!!

Personally, I've tried both, and there are pros and cons to each :P I don't think that makes me bi - I just think I know how to enjoy a good thing :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I know that being bi-sexual is not with two sexes at the same time. I meant trying both sides at one point. I never concidered having a relationship with a woman (they are too complicated......:D). So I must not be Bi-sexual......:D
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I know that being bi-sexual is not with two sexes at the same time. I meant trying both sides at one point. I never concidered having a relationship with a woman (they are too complicated......:D). So I must not be Bi-sexual......:D

Well, try it darlin'. It's beautiful, sexy and fun. :)
Edit: Yes, women are complicated. I can't believe my last relationship lasted 7 years. Oy!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Edit: Yes, women are complicated. I can't believe my last relationship lasted 7 years. Oy!

Ok, hun!
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Ok, hun!

I agree: try it :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

you will find that historically homo-eroticism is rife between *men*, and UNTHINKABLE between women... Read a few Shakespeare plays and you'll see what I mean... I'm inclined to think therefore that since the tables have turned, the stigma must be more of a cultural thing.

In the late 60's, early 70's rock world, with the glam rockers and Bowie androgynous thing, I think more than a few guys were very "experimental." Same thing with the ancient Greeks. And I remember one of my friends really mad about a "girl-on-girl" incident with his girlfriend. These days he would have just hopped in the middle. I agree with you that the stigma, or lack thereof, seems to be a cultural bias.:S

I think it is definately more common for a woman to bi because of how socially acceptable it is. You rarely see a bunch of straight guys getting wasted and then making out!

With men, it's all about who they can trust to kiss and not tell. All guys have the thought, no matter how much they deny it.

Some like it, some don't.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Im pretty sure most chicks would not be open to a bi-sexual relationship if it involved getting rod shoved up their butt over and over. Last I checked, most chicks are just as opposed to anal as guys are.

Ding ding ding!

For a man to be bi-sexual, he has to get fucked in the ass.

For a woman to be bi-sexual, she can just have normal vaginal sex, with a dildo.

Thus, it's easier for women, and more radical for men.

If you look at "bisexuality", you will find that historically homo-eroticism is rife between *men*, and UNTHINKABLE between women... Read a few Shakespeare plays and you'll see what I mean... I'm inclined to think therefore that since the tables have turned, the stigma must be more of a cultural thing.

So do you prefer snails or oysters, or both?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I LOVE tequila!!:)

Me too!

And I kissed a girl once, and I liked it, and yes she was wearing cherry chapstick too! Hmmm-maybe I should switch to the other side since I haven't had much luck finding a man!:)

Edit-Forgot to add, and yes, Tequila was involved in this incident!