MikeForsythe

It's Cinco De Mayo !!!

I always found it strange that random non-hispanic people party for May 5th. Its not like random people from other countries get stupid drunk on July 4th.

uhm, i do! err, well, i do that any day anyway.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I always found it strange that random non-hispanic people party for May 5th. Its not like random people from other countries get stupid drunk on July 4th.

Really hispanic people don't even really celebrate it. It's much more an American holiday and an excuse to get drunk! Which is exactly my plan tonight! I'm going to my fav. Mexican restaurant in town to have some good food and even better margaritas! Salut!

Everyone party, dance and enjoy life!!!B|

Stay safe,
Mike

------------------------------------------------------------I believe I will and you do the sameB|
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Everybody beats the French!

Of course! When the French's main offense consists of taking a glove off and smacking you in the face with it, it's really academic. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have never been able to figure that one out either. We don't celebrate 'Boxing Day' with our Canadian neighbors. We don't celebrate Bastille Day with the French (I just answered my own question)... you get what I mean. I guess, it's just an excuse to like you said, get 'stupid drunk'. It does increase your business. It has nothing to do with OUR history. What's the deal?

Chuck

Everybody beats the French!

Of course! When the French's main offense consists of taking a glove off and smacking you in the face with it, it's really academic. :P

When will they ever learn... never bring a glove to a gun fight?:D

Chuck

And why are we celebrating mayonnaise?

'cause, mayonnaise goes great on sammiches! :)

Chuck