Conundrum

Dropzone.com MYSTERY MAIL package!

Not trying to be a bitch or anything, but can you make sure that whoever is on the list is not a newbie that nobody knows? :)

I'm Ralf - and you are?...
:D:ph34r::D

Just kidding..........good point, Sunny.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I detect a pyramid scheme.

So are you in?
Sure, why not. Just make sure no moderators are on the list or the package will get deleted. [:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Sure, why not. Just make sure no moderators are on the list or the package will get deleted.

You whine more than my teenage daughter. It doesn't work for her either. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Not trying to be a bitch or anything, but can you make sure that whoever is on the list is not a newbie that nobody knows? :)

How come?

Some people may be uneasy about having their address and name being given to someone who no one knows.

Sunny: what do you think might be an appropriate amount of posts for someone to participate?

Not trying to be a bitch or anything, but can you make sure that whoever is on the list is not a newbie that nobody knows?

I haven't actually got to meet anybody yet, but I've been posting here since November. Can I play too? I promise not to jump with it (my last landing was in a very, very muddy corn field), just to take it's picture in a fun place( if I can find one in Idaho).
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

How come?

Some people may be uneasy about having their address and name being given to someone who no one knows.

Sunny: what do you think might be an appropriate amount of posts for someone to participate?

Lol. There's people with huge post numbers who've been on here for years who I wouldn't want to give my address to.

Of course, that's exactly why I'm not asking to be included.

Lol. There's people with huge post numbers who've been on here for years who I wouldn't want to give my address to.

Of course, that's exactly why I'm not asking to be included.

i already know you address i can send it on if you want to play
I have lots of peoples addresses,Tim Tams need addresses :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Im in! :P

I'm in as long as the demon doesn't get my address ;)

Cool idea... but I'm not keen on giving out my addy... so I guess I'm not playin.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Not trying to be a bitch or anything, but can you make sure that whoever is on the list is not a newbie that nobody knows? Smile
-----------------------------------------------------
How come?
-----------------------------------------------------

Bingo!! I mean if someone just joined the forums and nobody knows them, who's to say it's not a troll or a pyscho stalker? Sadly just cause someone is a jumper, doesn't mean they're automatically a cool person.[:/]

I don't think a specific number of posts is really the key. Just someone being able to vouch for a relative newbie to the boards maybe.

Not to pick on grannyinthesky, but she is a perfect example. She's relatively new to the forums, but yet i know she's a trustworthy person that won't use my addy to come kill me or something. I would vouch for her anyday. :)
I guess if someone PMs you their personal mailing addy and you're unsure of them, you have every right to ask them for a 'reference'.

I still love the fun idea and can't wait for it to get going, but in this day and age, you gotta be somewhat careful too.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Keep in mind that not everyone on the list gets everyone else's address. Only one person will get your address - the person mailing you the package. If that helps at all. :)

Sunshine's right - gotta be careful with who gets your address.

So, for clarification, exactly how does this work?

Starting with you mailing the package to "someone" ...
'Shell

Keep in mind that not everyone on the list gets everyone else's address. Only one person will get your address - the person mailing you the package. If that helps at all. :)

Could you drop us a PM before giving out the address so we can make sure it's someone we're okay with? I'm okay with pretty much anyone here, but having had a stalker, I understand the concern.

Could you drop us a PM before giving out the address so we can make sure it's someone we're okay with? I'm okay with pretty much anyone here, but having had a stalker, I understand the concern.
I am comfortable with that plan too.