Brian425

What music are you listening to.

A radio show called Swing Cats' Ball on KCBX. You can listen at http://www.kcbx.org/main/ListenLive.htm

When I am rigging I listen to a random mixture of tunes I've ripped onto my puter. A.P.E., Purple Penguin, Thea Gilmore, Amelies Les Crayons, Yann Tiersen, Roots Manuva, Diplo, Amon Tobin, Tosca, Daughter Darling, Gus Gus, Halou, Gotan Project, Kid Koala, 9 Lazy 9, Herbert, Dani Siciliano, DJ Shadow, Eleanor McEvoy, Emiliana Torrini, Hextatic, Saul Williams, Seu Jorge, 16 Deluxe, Come, Skizzo Franick, Bigside Left, T-spigot
"And the sky is blue and righteous in every direction" Survivor Chuck Palahniuk

She said she needed a break, a little time to think. But then she went to Cleveland with some guy named Leland that she met at the bank. There's nothing wrong with Ohio, except the snow and the rain. I really like Drew Carey and I'd love to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

So when you're done doing whatever and when you're through doing whoever, you know Denton county will be right here waiting for you.

Come back to Texas. It's just not the same since you went away, before you lose your accent and forget all about the lonestar state. There's a seat for you at the rodeo and I've got every slow dance saved. Besides the Mexican food sucks north of here anyway.

I think I made a mistake. It's not that easy to take. She went to make a deposit, then she cleaned out her closet, guess I'll sit here and wait for her to come back home. (I wish you'd come back home) It shouldn't take very long. (So long, so long) I bet she misses the sunrise and Mrs. Braids fruit pies, but I could be wrong.

So when you're done doing whatever and when you're through doing whoever, you know Denton county will be right here waiting for you.

Come back to Texas. It's just not the same since you went away, I bet you missed your exit and drove right on through the lonestar state. There's a seat for you at the rodeo and I've got every slow dance saved. Besides the Mexican food sucks north of here anyway.

Troy Aikman wants you back. Willie Nelson wants you back. NASA wants you back and the Bush twins want you back. Pantera wants you back and Blue Bell wants you back. I've got a premonition, I'm taking a petition and the whole states gonna sign.

Come back to Texas. It's just not the same since you went away, before you lose your accent and forget all about the lonestar state. There's a seat for you at the Rodeo and I've got every slow dance saved.

Besides the Mexian food sucks north of here anyway. Besides the Mexican food sucks north of here anyway.

*Okay, so I was pretty bored :P*

"World Without Tears", by Lucinda Williams

"Before & After Science", by Brian Eno

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."