Nataly

Hotel staff used my makeup!!!

Then I took a closer look and noticed my mascara and liquid eyeliner were open (I haven't used that eyeliner in years..)
Thoughts?

Makeup has a shelf life. If you've had the eyeliner for years, it's no good anyway.

You've complained to management. Let them take care of it.

While I've never had a problem with leaving things out in a hotel room (like Tigra, just trying to leave a tip for the staff in Mexico entailed a long note), doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Consider it a lesson learned and move on.
'Shell

Then I took a closer look and noticed my mascara and liquid eyeliner were open (I haven't used that eyeliner in years..)
Thoughts?

Makeup has a shelf life. If you've had the eyeliner for years, it's no good anyway.

Yep.. Some of the stuff I shouldn't still have anyway, but that's not what I want replaced since I don't use it anymore.. I personally suspect that "shelf life" is a bit of a gimmick to sell more products.. There's no question that a lipstick eventually dries out & isn't any good anymore, etc., but I also don't believe that everything should be replaced every couple of months, like some companies would have you believe!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I personally suspect that "shelf life" is a bit of a gimmick to sell more products..

:o
I find that shocking.

I know.. What has this world come to that we can't trust advertising anymore.. :D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Oh - and thanks for the jelly beans - they will be eaten slowly, just as you wanted me to.

I'm sorry.. Perhaps my note wasn't clear.. If you refer to the third diagram, I think you will find they were not meant to be consumed orally ;)

Well according to your diagram - unless that is your bum you want me to push them in - It's pretty obvious that I'll be consuming them orally.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ewww! :S

ya that is just wrong and good thing you noticed it.

get all new stuff

WHATEVER! You didn't mind when Divot used all yours!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Talk about hygienic -

Had this room mate once, she was cute but had a wicked sense of humor-
one day I looked on the bathroom counter and saw my tooth brush was placed neatly next to a tube of hemorrhoid ointment instead of the usual toothpaste. Dayam she was funny:D:D:D:D
I miss her.

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Talk about hygienic -

Had this room mate once, she was cute but had a wicked sense of humor-
one day I looked on the bathroom counter and saw my tooth brush was placed neatly next to a tube of hemorrhoid ointment instead of the usual toothpaste. Dayam she was funny:D:D:D:D
I miss her.

Yummy!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

At least she knows her deoderant wasn't used! :ph34r:

Ok I apologize...that was wrong.

Her razor is safe, as well!

(I don't apologize) ;)

Seriously, though. The Frenchies dont give a fuck about stuff like this. Give the used make up to the housekeeper who used it and don't give that hotel your business anymore.

No, I'm an Autumn and you're more of a Winter. It clashed horribly with my natural tones and I never got that damned line at my jaw blended[:/]

Yeah, that's always so unfortunate when it happens.. You want to tell the person, but you don't quite know where to begin!!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

No, I'm an Autumn and you're more of a Winter. It clashed horribly with my natural tones and I never got that damned line at my jaw blended[:/]

Yeah, that's always so unfortunate when it happens.. You want to tell the person, but you don't quite know where to begin!!!

You simply take them, if the come willingly, to a mirror - and say - WTF were you thinking? If they don't come willingly, jusy hand them a mirror, if they refuse - they meant it to be that way - I mean - Guys do like racing stripes, they just don't like skid marks.