jumpingjunkie09

4th of July plans???

This Saturday is the 4th of July!!! What is everybody doing for the holiday weekend???

I havent fully decided yet. I may go to The Farm for their 4th of July boogie. We shall see! If not I have a friend going down to Sebastian, so I may meet up with them instead! I still have 5 days to figure it out!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend! :)
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Friday we have the day off, I have family coming in to town. Friday night we are going to a concert / firewords show.

Saturday, my Nephew (the Chef) is cooking the family breakfast, then we are going sailing (hopefully the weather is good and we make it to the Islands). We'll cook at the slip and watch the fireworks show front / center from the boat.

Sunday we have a family party. Sunday night we are going to see MacBeth.

Can't wait for this weekend!!! B|
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

During the day I will be jumping.
At night I plan on taking part in an All-American activity:
I'm going to blow stuff up!

:D I do NOT recommend turning a garbage can upside down on top of mortars. Im just saying! :D
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Peachtree race expo followed by an early dinner on Friday.:)Running the Peachtree Road Race on Saturday.B|
Jumping at the Farm after the Race. Hoping to be on Tom's 100th. :)Then focusing on plans and packing for a 3 week trip that starts the following weekend. :S

Tammy, will try to finish up your AFF if you come to the Farm??

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Bursitis (sp?) in the left knee from too much mountain biking. I probably 'could' jump, but if I get fucked up thats grounds for dissmissal. Dont worry though, it will have been 2 weeks by the time the boogie gets here so I'm still good to jump then. I'm looking at it as a way to save my boogie money.B|

Muff #5048

It's still unclear. I have a 4-day weekend and it's possible we'll spend at least part of it either nowhere near an airport or maybe at some other airport than usual, filling a completely different role (i.e. *not* working B|:)
Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm going to be jumping at Skydance then watching the demo and fireworks:-)

What she said.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Going to a mud bog at a firends house Friday, jumping in Angola Saturday morning, watching another friend crash into burning cars Saturday night at a race track, maybe jump in Flora Sunday.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.