skittles_of_SDC

A question for women about dates

u're both freaks! :S

:D:D:D

You're just jealous. :ph34r::D

not about YOU! :|

;):P:D

Yeah you are dude. Don't lie. You wish you had my sense of humor, charm, wit and modesty. Women dig that kinda stuff.

...plus they think I taste like fruit since my name is skittles. :D

Is dingleberry a fruit? :P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

When a guy is trying to get a date out of you is there a definitive line between persistence and trying too hard? If so what is it? Just thought it would be interesting to know.

Edit: For the record she's already said yes to dinner. I just thought it'd be nice to know for the future cause idk if I tried way too hard on this one.

Hey Skittles! If she has said yes to dinner then you are definitely on the right path!!! Like O said there is a very fine line without a clear answer. For me it all depends on how much I like the guy.

You really just have to go with instinct and the cues she is giving you.

And personally I hate the "rules" about how long after the date before you can call the girl. If you had a good time and things go well, call her the next day and just simply let her know you had a good time and enjoyed the evening. If she likes you she will appreciate that. If she doesn't then you will know from her response.

If things go well you can bring her to Summerfest for us all to meet her!! :P

Well I already talk to her at least a few times a week and the conversations last for a few hours so I wouldn't stop talking to her for a few days just cause of some dumb rule. :)

And personally I hate the "rules" about how long after the date before you can call the girl.

When my American girl friend gave me dating advice and explained to me "the rules", I just stood there in disbelief. That is some fucked up shit!!! He likes you ... you like him ... have fun and be happy. That conversation kinda turned me off from dating American boys -- when she explained to me that they expect me to "play the game" and if I don't, they'll think I'm "easy", my "type" just changed to "foreign men only".

No, I won't be as stupid as those people playing "the rules" and I won't stereotype - the last boy I dated was American :) ...

O

And personally I hate the "rules" about how long after the date before you can call the girl.

When my American girl friend gave me dating advice and explained to me "the rules", I just stood there in disbelief. That is some fucked up shit!!! He likes you ... you like him ... have fun and be happy. That conversation kinda turned me off from dating American boys -- when she explained to me that they expect me to "play the game" and if I don't, they'll think I'm "easy", my "type" just changed to "foreign men only".

No, I won't be as stupid as those people playing "the rules" and I won't stereotype - the last boy I dated was American :) ...

O

Don't be discouraged. Not all guys play those games. I have never been one to follow rules or play games.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Screw the rules, Skittles. They were not made for people like you and I :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

So skittles - you and Tony are like two peas in pod?!?! If so then this girl better hang on - she is about to go on the ride of a lifetime!!!! :P
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

So skittles - you and Tony are like two peas in pod?!?! If so then this girl better hang on - she is about to go on the ride of a lifetime!!!! :P

;););)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

When I was single and happy

:D

Long story short....don't marry a Scandinavian girl and expect things to be kinky and fun.
And to think, this was the only girl I ever gave a flying flaming pile of elephant dung about and went the extra mile.
But it could have been worse, she could have been Persian….in which case I would have no life, no soul and jumping without a rig!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Long story short....don't marry a Scandinavian girl and expect things to be kinky and fun.

Kim ... You're not Scandinavian, right?

I would think you would know I am NOT by now!!!! ;)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

He doesn't hear anything you say. He's too busy staring at your boobs wondering if you guys are gonna have sex later. :D:D:D

He doesn't hear anything you say. He's too busy staring at your boobs wondering if you guys are gonna have sex later. :D:D:D

:P So on your date go ahead and wonder if you are going to have sex later, but DON'T stare at her boobs all night!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

Definitely a line...if you email/call/text all day for a month telling her how awesome you are and that they should be their girl even after she's made it clear she just wants to be friends, then you're just down right stalkerish and creepy. [:/] Not saying you are doing that...but if she comes right out and says no, then you should leave it alone. haha! Sorry...that's just from my personal experience recently.

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Nikki! I already apologized for that. I've obviously moved on, I wish you would too. :P

Seriously though. I don't talk to her every day but I do talk to her several times a week but when I do it's about all kinds of stuff. Not just me trying to convince her to go out with me.

Are both hands above the table?? Cause we can tell when you're jerking it when you're talking to us you know. :P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Nikki! I already apologized for that. I've obviously moved on, I wish you would too. :P

Seriously though. I don't talk to her every day but I do talk to her several times a week but when I do it's about all kinds of stuff. Not just me trying to convince her to go out with me.

Are both hands above the table?? Cause we can tell when you're jerking it when you're talking to us you know. :P:P:P

When I talk to people on the phone I'm usually outside smoking cause I'll be honest I need something else to do. Even if I enjoy the conversation I can still get bored. Smoking fixes that.