npgraphicdesign

When dating...who pays?

That's an easy one.....the one with the mostest....:ph34r::P

Actually it should be split aka Going Dutch. These are modern times when woman are equals to men, treat them as such until you find out otherwise....;) some people might be offended that you pay for everything but might not know how to tell you that, especially if they really are into you....:o:|:)

If a guy asks me out that means he wants to treat me to a night out with him. In order for me to go out I have to pay for child care which can be 20-60 (wk night) and 40-100 on a (wknd) based on if it is a friends daughter or a service. No matter what I am still paying to go out that night. Most guys only think of it as they are paying every time but they are not taking into consideration if the female has children. Again, I do try to pick the tab up when I go out. One main reason I dont date much is due to the cost of child care.

If he wants you to go out with him - he should pick up the CC as well. It is the chivalrous thing to do.

If you ask him if he would like to take you somewhere, then the CC is your bill but the outing is on him.

If you ask him out - it works just as if he asked you out, your bill . . . all of it . . . if he lets you;). It has been my experience that unless the guy doesn't know what the situation is, he will either suggest going WITH the child to save expenses, or pick up at least half of the bill (Insists on it, and will likely not be happy if denied that opportunity). A guy is still a guy and chivalry is something that should be instilled by proper parenting.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Women don’t want to hear the truth on this one. We advocate equality and bitch that as a society we’re making little or no progress in that direction. At the same time, when it suits us, we want to be treated as helpless prized possessions that need to be taken care of. Well … we can’t have it both ways ...

O

Not trying to get this moved to SC, but it's sorta like a lot of minority groups that have special organizations, want quotas, etc. but still want to be "treated the same."

Same but different. Separate but equal. Didn't the US already learn this doesn't work? :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

OK to put a twist on things, me and my wife are swingers...:o...When we pick up a Unicorn (single bi-female) we will pay for everything, some will protest but most of the time they never say a thing. Which I don't care about paying for everything, I am living like a God..lol... but on the flip side. When we pick up a single guy, he has to pay his on way..

>Splitting every single bill down the middle, saving receipts, keeping
>track of every single penny spent by each person? What exactly is
>dignified about that?

Or just alternating. He pays one night, you pay the next.

> What is undignified about accepting a dinner date and allowing
> the person who asked you to pay?

Nothing. Although _expecting_ someone to pay for you is a bit undignified.

Thank you!

I knew exactly where this will be going just as I made my first post - I'll be getting lots of "love" from the ladies ...

Women don’t want to hear the truth on this one. We advocate equality and bitch that as a society we’re making little or no progress in that direction. At the same time, when it suits us, we want to be treated as helpless prized possessions that need to be taken care of. Well … we can’t have it both ways ...

O

I think you need to go back and read a few of the previous posts . You missed a lot the first time thru-. No where did I or anyone else say that men should pay for everything every time. I believe I have even posted that a few times. I have and am happy to pay for nights out.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

OK to put a twist on things, me and my wife are swingers...:o...When we pick up a Unicorn (single bi-female) we will pay for everything, some will protest but most of the time they never say a thing. Which I don't care about paying for everything, I am living like a God..lol... but on the flip side. When we pick up a single guy, he has to pay his on way..

Holy shit. I've never heard that one before!! :D

What's the single guy's terminology?
Always be kinder than you feel.

Well ... I'm glad I was able to get this discussion going ... everyone was (and still is) so tight-liped ...

Niki (npgraphicdesign) ... you owe me one ... you're paying for diner when we go out Saturday after jumping :P ...

O

:D:D

He should for this...or at least buy the drinks...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

>Splitting every single bill down the middle, saving receipts, keeping
>track of every single penny spent by each person? What exactly is
>dignified about that?

Or just alternating. He pays one night, you pay the next.

> What is undignified about accepting a dinner date and allowing
> the person who asked you to pay?

Nothing. Although _expecting_ someone to pay for you is a bit undignified.

Thank you!

I knew exactly where this will be going just as I made my first post - I'll be getting lots of "love" from the ladies ...

O

I think you are making a huge leap from accepting a "date" to playing the helpless card, and that's YOUR issue. I haven't seen a single female post to this thread that they expect the man to pay all the time. Not a single one. All relationships involve a certain amount of give and take- dating, friendship, work colleagues, whatever.

Holy shit. I've never heard that one before!! :D

What's the single guy's terminology?

"Stunt cock" ... no, you can't ask me how I know this :| ...

O

I'm just saying there is some very good input from females here that is not being noticed by her.

That's because women's opinions dont count.

Now, go make us some sammishes.

Pfffft :D

Make yer own damned sammiches.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm just saying there is some very good input from females here that is not being noticed by her.

i dont care which one of you does it but make me one too. :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Oh! Don't be such a cow!
Remster

Oh! Don't be such a cow!

MooOOOooOOOoooOO :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

i dont care which one of you does it but make me one too. :P

How about sandwiches and beers all around? I'll cook... :P