slcooper

Facebook Failure

It says she's engaged. I wonder if her Fiance' knows about Michael! :ph34r:

He does now!

And HOLY SHIT ladies! Since when is it necessary to slobber all over a man like that for rolling up on you? She acts like he's done her the worlds biggest favor. How does she expect him to want that again when he's got a "permanent invitation"? Shes gonna be that last call he makes after batting zero at the bar. :S

Exactly. A woman can never let one she likes a guy... :S

I mean if there's honesty how can they play the drama games? [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

He does now!

And HOLY SHIT ladies! Since when is it necessary to slobber all over a man like that for rolling up on you? She acts like he's done her the worlds biggest favor. How does she expect him to want that again when he's got a "permanent invitation"? Shes gonna be that last call he makes after batting zero at the bar. :S

Exactly. A woman can never let one she likes a guy... :S

I mean if there's honesty how can they play the drama games? [:/]

I know! That chick is obviously not a control freak. She was probably wobbly in bed. :ph34r:

aren't they all pink???
;):D:D

No ... You can also get the Flesh Light "Ice" which is not pink.

Looks like they have expanded their business since I purchased mine. They now offer the "Fleshlight Vibro".
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I'm pretty sure she's got a cat, too. :D

I'm thinking that was the "other pussy" she referenced .... unless she's got a Fleshlight. :D

So you thought he fucked her cat?

If she kept a fleshlight around that would be a cool chick B|
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

He does now!

If a guy said something like this he'd be accused of "playing games" :P
www.FourWheelerHB.com

He does now!

If a guy said something like this he'd be accused of "playing games" :P

I dont think that avoiding making a complete fool of yourself counts a playing games. Flirting with his best friend to make him jealous, is playing games.

The post is real, but her account was hacked:

http://www.theinternetpatrol.com/the-story-of-tracy-turkish-brooks-her-other-pussy-and-her-hacked-facebook-account/

After making these fake posts, the hackers also changed her marital status to "engaged", and her religion to "atheist".

Lesson for the rest of us: security, security, security. Or risk public humiliation ;)

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD