LisaH

Visiting skydivers that trash the dz

Why? Do they do it to their own dz?

There is no need to leave your garbage all over the place, there are plenty of trash cans. Cigarette butts belong in the butt cans, not on the ground. If you use something, put it back where you got it. If you break something, let someone know. If you spill something on the packing mat, clean it up. Don't walk away like you didn't do it.

If it's not yours, don't touch it.

There is no need to piss against the wall or on the plants when the bathroom is right in front of your face.

If you stay in the bunkhouse, clean up after yourself.
Food belongs on your plate, not on the floor or furniture. When the trash can is full, empty it. It's YOUR trash. Don't set out empty beer boxes as new trash cans. Clean up the beer that exploded in the freezer and don't leave your disgusting dishes in the sink for days.

Common courtesy. It's so simple.

Shut up and jump! And send me a fucking glitter card ... Kim got one .. What the hell?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Shut up and jump! And send me a fucking glitter card ... Kim got one .. What the hell?

I haven't laughed that hard all day. :ph34r:

I'm actually offended ... She sends me a PM asking for Kim's address wanting to send her a glitter card and doesn't even think to ask for my address ... That's some bullshit right there. Who says guys don't like glitter? B|B|B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I haven't laughed that hard all day. :ph34r:

I'm actually offended ... She sends me a PM asking for Kim's address wanting to send her a glitter card and doesn't even think to ask for my address ... That's some bullshit right there. Who says guys don't like glitter? B|B|B|

That's why God invented "stripper dust". ;)

But then again, you dudes come home with that glitter shit on your clothes and you're busted. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

:D:D:D

Anthony, youre killing me! What crawled up your ass today??? Er..... actually, dont answer that, I think I have a pretty good idea! :P
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

I hope all strippers die a slow, agonizing death. Fuck those hoes! I won't kill 'em, but I hope someone else does!

Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio tonight?? :D

Pinot Grigio... and he just blew a .22

Yep... explains a lot. ;)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Follow me around the DZ on a Sunday evening after everyone's gone home. You'll generally hear me muttering "People are some nasty fuckers!" Being DZO of a small weekend DZ often means cleaning up after the "party."

That said, there are quite a few of the regulars who'll also spend time cleaning up after the nasty fuckers.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

College kids, who can afford foreign vacations to learn how to skydive?

Sounds like they come from the "entitlement generation." The world revolves around them and them enjoying their time (who cares if the plane - and a dozen other people - is waiting with engines running?)
It does not matter which country they come from.
I can remember Southern California (sport jumper) snobs who got offended when a mere "rigger!" refused to pack their main. Some how, I cannot remember them over offering to pay for a pack job ..but they seemed to think they were "entitled" to a free pack job????????

Sounds like they come from the "entitlement generation." The world revolves around them and them enjoying their time (who cares if the plane - and a dozen other people - is waiting with engines running?)
It does not matter which country they come from.
I can remember Southern California (sport jumper) snobs who got offended when a mere "rigger!" refused to pack their main. Some how, I cannot remember them over offering to pay for a pack job ..but they seemed to think they were "entitled" to a free pack job????????

Hi Rob,
"Funny thing you should mention that!!" So they asked you also!! My favorite answer to them was a takeoff on a line or two from "The Right Stuff," "Ya' know what makes those parachutes work??.. Funding!!...No Bucks, No Buck Rogers!!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Let's all bring garbage bags to Chicks Rock.:)

And tools to repair the DC3 that they trashed... B| That just pisses me off to no avail! >:(

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

People have been partying in it, on it, basically beating the crap out of it.

Such blatant disrespect totally pisses me off!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

When I sold gear, it was pretty common for Europeans to come to the US to buy gear and skydive because the price differences from what they would pay for the equipment and jumps in Europe were enough that it covered the cost of their trips.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!